Headphones for Trap, Electro House and Future Bass?
Dec 25, 2016 at 4:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

SilverFire200

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I am new user here, and i currently looking for headphones that are suitable for Trap, Electro House and Future Bass. 2 months ago, i won an auction on Ebay for the Bose Soundtrue-2 Around Ear headphones, and let me tell you that it was worst decision of my life:
i am not an expert audiophile, but the bass is underwhelming and warm, and it feels like the treble and mids are not there. Also they are so bulky, i use them mainly when traveling. Right now i am looking for a bassy, clear in the details, possibly around ear headphones for £250 or below. I have looked some, such the V-Moda Crossfade 100 and the Sennheiser Momentum Around Ears, but a friend of mine,who actually makes Trap, is advising Beats Solo 2 as well, but i hate Beats not only because of its reputation, but because there are better headphones out there with same price tag.

So any help is appreciated :)

PS.: 1) Sorry in advance for the terrible English, i am not fluent at it
        2) Please advise on transportable headphones, not bulky headphones such Beyerdynamic or Audio Technicas.

Dec 25, 2016 at 7:47 PM Post #2 of 7
The solo 2 actually sound very good. They made in on the innerfidelity wall of fame and are definitely beats best entry in the high end world yet. Give me a try before you shoot them down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back