Headphones for running, Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear?
Apr 20, 2015 at 12:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

speffy

New Head-Fier
Hi!
Im looking for headphones to wear when running.
What do you guys recommend? I prefer on ear over IEM and been looking at Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear.
Is that a good choice or do you recommend anything else thats suits better for running?
What im looking for is a light weight headphones thats comfortable and have a decent sound.

Apr 20, 2015 at 1:54 AM Post #2 of 10
Running on a treadmill or? For outdoor use I like my ksc-75, though the wind can get noisy. I hear that the on-ear sennheissers are more aerodynamic

Apr 20, 2015 at 12:30 PM Post #4 of 10
Depends on what you find acceptable. Most headphones I have tried are prone to noise from wind. The full size sennheiser momentum included. When I'm running I still use my ksc-75 because they don't isolate and enable me to hear my surroundings and cars and such. Granted, some headphones are not as prone to be noisy from wind. I have heard that the sennheiser px-100 is decent in this regard.
If you buy IEMs you want IEMs that doesn't have microphonic cables

Apr 20, 2015 at 12:56 PM Post #5 of 10
I just took a pair on Momentum on ear to a friend in Canada to use for running. He loves them. Also saved him big $$$

Apr 20, 2015 at 1:48 PM Post #7 of 10
Yeah. A heck of a headphone for their current price of $90 on Amazon
smily_headphones1.gif

I got them for $86 on Sonix special. Was surprised how different they were from my over ear Momentums.

Apr 20, 2015 at 1:53 PM Post #8 of 10
Apr 20, 2015 at 1:57 PM Post #9 of 10
How so? More bassy, what else?

Mostly the bass but not in a bad way. I liked them. Fit wise liked them. Maybe not as detailed maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back