Headphones for running etc.?
Dec 29, 2005 at 8:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

robster

500+ Head-Fier
Hello-I'm a newbie,so your advice is greatly appreciated. I'm using a ipod 5G 30GB Video,Sennheiser 650's to arrive tomarrow for indoors,already have in ear canal earphones Shure E4C's and a sendstation pocket dock and Hornet amp which arrived today. I would like to get a third,CHEAP,set of headphones,not the canal type,the kind that go on the outside of the ear,very light, to use for cutting grass,walking,etc or to lend to folks when I don't want them gooing up w/earjam my E4C's. What brand should I look for? for under $30 bones.

Cheers,
Robert

Dec 29, 2005 at 8:29 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by robster
Hello-I'm a newbie,so your advice is greatly appreciated. I'm using a ipod 5G 30GB Video,Sennheiser 650's to arrive tomarrow for indoors,already have in ear canal earphones Shure E4C's and a sendstation pocket dock and Hornet amp which arrived today. I would like to get a third,CHEAP,set of headphones,not the canal type,the kind that go on the outside of the ear,very light, to use for cutting grass,walking,etc or to lend to folks when I don't want them gooing up w/earjam my E4C's. What brand should I look for? for under $30 bones.

Cheers,
Robert

some Sony's. Can't get much for 30 bones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back