Headphones for Kpop
Feb 5, 2014 at 2:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Amoonra

New Head-Fier
Hi all, I am new at this site and I want  your help with choosing a new headphones for listening to music (now I listen to Kpop/Jpop). I want them for going outside for listening mainly on a way to school. Right now I´m using Apple Earpods, which I get with my Iphone 5, but recently started to found them uncomfortable and I think they sound a little bit "fizz" so I started to looking for new one. After a lot of browsing on the internet, my favorites are Beats by Dr Dre Solo HD and Monster DNA. At first I prefered Beats but after many comments which I have read I am a little worried, because many people wrote that they can be very easily cracked, even if you take good care of them. On the other hand they said Beats are more comfortable than Monster, which are more durable... Please give me your advice which I should choose from these, or give me some others  suggestions. I am from The Czech Republic (So please take my English easy :) ). My tracklist consist of: Kpop - female bands -> Girls Generation, KARA, T-ara, Girl´s Day, Stellar, Sunny Hills and so on... Jpop - anime soundtrack -> usually openings. Thank you all!! :)

Apr 18, 2014 at 2:08 PM Post #2 of 2
  Hi all, I am new at this site and I want  your help with choosing a new headphones for listening to music (now I listen to Kpop/Jpop). I want them for going outside for listening mainly on a way to school. Right now I´m using Apple Earpods, which I get with my Iphone 5, but recently started to found them uncomfortable and I think they sound a little bit "fizz" so I started to looking for new one. After a lot of browsing on the internet, my favorites are Beats by Dr Dre Solo HD and Monster DNA. At first I prefered Beats but after many comments which I have read I am a little worried, because many people wrote that they can be very easily cracked, even if you take good care of them. On the other hand they said Beats are more comfortable than Monster, which are more durable... Please give me your advice which I should choose from these, or give me some others  suggestions. I am from The Czech Republic (So please take my English easy :) ). My tracklist consist of: Kpop - female bands -> Girls Generation, KARA, T-ara, Girl´s Day, Stellar, Sunny Hills and so on... Jpop - anime soundtrack -> usually openings. Thank you all!! :)

Is it too late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back