Headphones for clip+ under 100$
Mar 3, 2013 at 1:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

nadhard

New Head-Fier
Hi

I looking for portable headphones or in ear headphones under 100$, it will be used with clip+

I listen mainly to:
some classical music with stringed instruments and piano
Power metal (e.g. Nocturnal Rites or Rapsody of Fire)
And little bit of pop and rock (Ke$ha, Abba, Bruce Springsteen, Rolling Stones)

It is hard to me to say what I expect from headphones because I don't know exact words to describe the sounds so I'll name some examples of earphones that I was using and if I like those.

Brainwavz R1- I hate those, everything was sound like it was in some other world and the bass was very wheezing and unclear
Sennheiser CX 400-II Precision- Really don't know why but i just like those except build quality that was very low
Creative Zen Aurvana- My favorite headphones yet the only two things I did not like that the sound was like very close to me- to close and I would like them to have a little bit more life like CX 400-II
Phonak Audeo PFE 012- Those was so boring there was no life in them, sound was very clear but i had impression that it is boring and every performer was about to go sleep.

Can you help me find headphones that will fit my taste? I know that the best way to check what earphones i like is to listen to them but because of my place of living i dont have much chance to do so:frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back