Mar 16, 2006 at 6:49 PM Post #32 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by raisin
Are gerbils part of that equation?
very_evil_smiley.gif

If you're first name is Richard and your last name is Gere, than yes
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 3:37 AM Post #33 of 36
Okay, so today my mom calls me and tells me to stop listening to headphones. apparently someone who listen to headphones alot got some type of disease, and the doctors say, according to her, that it is realated to headphones. umm....

Mar 20, 2006 at 4:28 AM Post #34 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa
Okay, so today my mom calls me and tells me to stop listening to headphones. apparently someone who listen to headphones alot got some type of disease, and the doctors say, according to her, that it is realated to headphones. umm....

This disease, it wouldn't be leprosy would it?

Mar 20, 2006 at 4:32 AM Post #35 of 36
Quote:

The most common "disease" from headphones is hearing loss due to excessive volume.

Mar 20, 2006 at 4:39 AM Post #36 of 36
Quote:

Mothers... they're funny.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back