Headphones and Earrings
Jun 15, 2007 at 3:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Inz

Head-Fier
I was just wondering whether or not people take out their earrings while listening to their headphones. I have two in my upper ear and can't stand to have them in when listening.
I'm actually getting sick of putting them in and taking them out. Maybe head-fi will have convinced me to get rid of them after 7 years...

There may be a poll with this post if I can figure out how to do it..

Jun 15, 2007 at 1:03 PM Post #3 of 9
I have 2 in my left lobe (10g and 12g) and 1 in my right lobe (10g). I just keep them in. They don't bother me at all with the comfyness of my DT880s

Jun 15, 2007 at 8:16 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by macky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have 2 in my left lobe (10g and 12g) and 1 in my right lobe (10g). I just keep them in. They don't bother me at all with the comfyness of my DT880s

I'm the same I have 2 in the left and one in the right, all 10g (<--- soon to be 8g!) and they don't bother me at all using any of my cans.

Jun 15, 2007 at 10:25 PM Post #5 of 9
i have a 12mm flesh tunnel and 4 ball closure rings in my ears, the dt770 presents no problems but the clips on the ksc75 had to go. i couldnt possibly take them out to listen to headphones, mostly because i need 2 pairs of pliers to get them back in...

Jun 17, 2007 at 3:19 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

TheRobbStory Where's the option for "Even though I'm 25 years old, my parents would cut me out of the will if I ever walked through the front door with an earing."

go natural-el and let the cans make the earing statement
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back