Headphone Tube Amps - The hunt for all 300B TUBE AMPS
Aug 10, 2022 at 12:35 AM Post #1,066 of 2,843
MRT ELECTRIC - 300B-GC Graphite Copper Tube
MRT ELECTRIC - 300B-GC Graphite Copper Tube.jpg

MRT Copper Plate Vacuum Tube 300B-GC: This Vacuum Tube uses high purity graphite, in combination with non-oxygen copper plate. The length of anode and grid filament has increased by 20%; the anode dissipation power has reached 95W; it’s 43W higher than normal 300B. The grid filament dissipation power is over 2W; the current of anode has over 30mA compare to normal 300B; output power can easily reach 10W. The product is much more reliable, the enlarged glass shell can improve the ability of the tube’s heat dissipation. The red socket design has showed its distinctive feature compare to other 300B. The enhanced air-out aging process, has vital importance for improving the cleanness of the sound, increasing the product life and stabilization.

The performance of this products: the sound is majestic and strong; a perfect balance between high, medium and low frequency; strong musicality; open sound field. It has remained all the characteristics of normal 300B, and get to the level where normal 300B cannot reach, it is going to be the top 300B product.

ABUIABACGAAg04nXvQUotN2GEjDuBTj0Aw.jpg

Aug 10, 2022 at 12:44 AM Post #1,068 of 2,843
Thanks, its spectacular.
That's also one of my favorite pics with one of my secret top tier status headphone.

Aug 10, 2022 at 12:45 AM Post #1,069 of 2,843

MRT Copper Plate Vacuum Tube 300B-GC: This Vacuum Tube uses high purity graphite, in combination with non-oxygen copper plate. The length of anode and grid filament has increased by 20%; the anode dissipation power has reached 95W; it’s 43W higher than normal 300B. The grid filament dissipation power is over 2W; the current of anode has over 30mA compare to normal 300B; output power can easily reach 10W. The product is much more reliable, the enlarged glass shell can improve the ability of the tube’s heat dissipation. The red socket design has showed its distinctive feature compare to other 300B. The enhanced air-out aging process, has vital importance for improving the cleanness of the sound, increasing the product life and stabilization.

The performance of this products: the sound is majestic and strong; a perfect balance between high, medium and low frequency; strong musicality; open sound field. It has remained all the characteristics of normal 300B, and get to the level where normal 300B cannot reach, it is going to be the top 300B product.

Have you placed your order????:thinking:

Aug 10, 2022 at 12:52 AM Post #1,070 of 2,843
Have you placed your order????:thinking:
I might just on the RED socket design... But first "Full music" must be seeked out by me and after Elrog and maybe this afterward.

Aug 10, 2022 at 1:24 AM Post #1,071 of 2,843
I might just on the RED socket design... But first "Full music" must be seeked out by me and after Elrog and maybe this afterward.
I think TJ Full Music went out of business but I’m sure you can still find them. It’s why Cayin swapped to the Gold Lion 300b for the mk2 HA300 I believe.

Aug 10, 2022 at 1:26 AM Post #1,072 of 2,843

The performance of this products: the sound is majestic and strong; a perfect balance between high, medium and low frequency; strong musicality; open sound field. It has remained all the characteristics of normal 300B, and get to the level where normal 300B cannot reach, it is going to be the top 300B
MRT ELECTRIC - 300B-GC Graphite Copper Tube.jpg

Interesting…do you know a price?

Aug 10, 2022 at 2:47 AM Post #1,074 of 2,843
Interesting…do you know a price?
These are curious and implications are to be quite expensive if I understand correctly. Interesting. IF ever released as they date back to 2015.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2022 at 2:50 AM Post #1,075 of 2,843
Aug 10, 2022 at 4:05 AM Post #1,077 of 2,843
Where did you find them and do they work as they say they do?
Screenshot_20220810-160143_Chrome.jpg

It is selling at CNY4,800 on Taobao which is equivalent to USD800. Not much user review or media coverage here in Hong Kong so not sure on the sound quality but may be just another 300B from Chinese maker.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2022 at 4:09 AM Post #1,078 of 2,843

It is selling at CNY4,800 on Taobao which is equivalent to USD800. Not much user review or media coverage here in Hong Kong so not sure on the sound quality but may be just another 300B from Chinese maker.
Ah, very dubious. They mentioned using Western Electric tubes -- what is repurposed by their engineer team isn't so clear. Their plate construction looks cheap.

Aug 10, 2022 at 10:19 AM Post #1,080 of 2,843
Thanks for the recommendation! Curious you suggest the Linlai and not the RCA 5691 red base which I was thinking of grabbing. (The Linlai's are out of stock ATM it seems).

Also, did you replace your 0D3?
I have the red base 5691, Tung Sol 6SU7GTY, Tung Sol VT229 factory matched, and Shuguang WE6SL7. The red base is excellent but more of a V shape sound. Treble is a bit more sparkly but overall sound is not as full as the Linlai. I think you can find plenty of Linlai E-6SL7 on aliexpress. That’s where I got mine from.

Yes I did replace 0D3 with NOS Sylvania but I don’t think it brings any difference in the sound. Rectifiers, input and power tubes are the ones to be rolled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back