Headphone Tree
Jan 23, 2008 at 12:42 PM Post #16 of 20
what about the pair you started to make?

Yes my Headphone project is still much alive. Making a suitable driver is the most difficult part but I am still working with different materials. More progress will be posted on the DIY Headphone thread soon. Most likely this week. Yes progress is slow and needs to be in order to do things right. I'm hopeful the outcome will encourage others to do the same thing but without having to do all the raw experimentation as I have done.

Jan 23, 2008 at 12:45 PM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by rwest1389 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what about the pair you started to make?

Yes my Headphone project is still much alive. Making a suitable driver is the most difficult part but I am still working with different materials. More progress will be posted on the DIY Headphone thread soon. Most likely this week.

Jan 23, 2008 at 12:53 PM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by h4n9m4n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did the rack come with limbs? ...or did you make them yourself?

I made the limbs myself using 3/4" irrigation hose, a plastic TEE and some hardware. Note that even if you do not have the amount of phones I have, this may be a good solution for those who only have a few.
I can post a pic on how it goes together if anyone is interested. Besides you can make this into a single stand by simply adding a wood base. Very inexpensive and really easy to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back