Originally Posted by Superpredator
rocket propelled grenade

eek.gif
(duck and cover!)
eek.gif

Mar 5, 2006 at 10:45 PM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman
My main suitcase is one of a batch customised for me back in the early 90's. They've been through a lot, and although a couple were rendered unusable after an indirect RPG hit I dare say the case is more than a match for most baggage handlers.

what company made them. I'm interested as my uncle travels all over the world (including the middle east) and his luggage is often in danger of land mines, etc. I'm also of course interested for my own purposes.
etysmile.gif

Mar 5, 2006 at 11:16 PM Post #18 of 20
I was tossing around the idea of getting a foam filled case for my 580's. The Pelicans certainly seem to have the sturdiness necessary to protect them, but where's the pizazz? What would be really nice is an Aluminum case that would be just about the right size. I spent a couple of hours on the net looking for something suitable, but nothing seemed to get the dimensions just right
eek.gif

Mar 5, 2006 at 11:26 PM Post #19 of 20
Mar 6, 2006 at 12:33 AM Post #20 of 20
Lightweight space-age resin: ultra high impact structural copolymer polypropylene, provides 4 times the strength to weight ratio over conventional injection molding, unaffected by dents, scratches or corrosion. Pelican Case meet MIL-STD 4150-J stacking (400 lbs.) Drop Test (48"), Immersion (2" at 160°F). They meet and far exceed the highest standards of industrial, airline, military and commercial applications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back