Headphone to buy for gaming and music ,a total noob,really need help
Feb 29, 2016 at 9:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

kristianheri

New Head-Fier
hey guys ,i want to buy a headphone to use with my ps4 ,laptop ,pc and for listening to music using my phone . i have a few candidates but im still confused about what to buy.
1. Superlux hd 668b
2. Takstar ts 671
3. Ath m40x

Few things to consider is that if possible ,its plug & play and dont need driver to work because im going to use it with my ps4,im not really too bothered with the bass to high or the treble too high because i just dont understand that part,as long as its not too much then i can tolerate and use them

if you have other suggestion ,as long as its in my price range ($40-$90),im happy to accept your suggestion

sorry for my bad english btw

Feb 29, 2016 at 10:05 AM Post #2 of 5
  hey guys ,i want to buy a headphone to use with my ps4 ,laptop ,pc and for listening to music using my phone . i have a few candidates but im still confused about what to buy.
1. Superlux hd 668b
2. Takstar ts 671
3. Ath m40x

Few things to consider is that if possible ,its plug & play and dont need driver to work because im going to use it with my ps4,im not really too bothered with the bass to high or the treble too high because i just dont understand that part,as long as its not too much then i can tolerate and use them

if you have other suggestion ,as long as its in my price range ($40-$90),im happy to accept your suggestion

sorry for my bad english btw

Welcome! Do you want open or closed headphones (you have a mixture of each on your list)? Open leak sound but have some advantages over closed (which have their own advantages). What kind of music do you listen to?

Feb 29, 2016 at 10:44 AM Post #3 of 5
i listen mainly pop song and edm song ,but not a hardcore fans and not really an audiophile freak kind of guy,just want a good headphone than a "gaming headset" .i think i prefer a close headphones because im also using a separate mic for chat

thanks for the reply btw
  Welcome! Do you want open or closed headphones (you have a mixture of each on your list)? Open leak sound but have some advantages over closed (which have their own advantages). What kind of music do you listen to?

Feb 29, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #4 of 5
There must be an echo in here because I am repeating myself this morning. In your price range and for your purposes, I would recommend the Takstar Pro 80, also known as the Gemini HSR 1000 and the Kingston HyperX Cloud. These are all the same can rebranded with different names. You should check prices on all three (I recently saw the Kingston at $79.99 and the Takstar at $67) to find which one is the cheapest. The Cloud is the gaming version. If you don't like these ideas, let us know and we'll come up with some more. For now, I think these are your best options in your price range.

Mar 1, 2016 at 8:57 PM Post #5 of 5
I Absolutely agree with serman005, the Kingston HyperX Cloud (1 or 2) is a very solid pair of headphones that come with a detachable boom mic that also sounds quite good. Plus the headphones are extremely comfortable. I would look into them more for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back