Headphone Store in NYC - Denon AH-D2000?
Oct 12, 2011 at 4:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

TheThrane

New Head-Fier
Hey!
A friend of mine is going to NYC, so I would like him to buy some Denon AH-D2000 for me as they cost around 550 dollar where i live :frowning2: So can anyone recommend a store where you can get them for as little as possible? And it would be nice if it's a place easy to find. 
Thanks
Morten

Oct 12, 2011 at 5:12 PM Post #2 of 7

Quote:
Hey!
A friend of mine is going to NYC, so I would like him to buy some Denon AH-D2000 for me as they cost around 550 dollar where i live :frowning2: So can anyone recommend a store where you can get them for as little as possible? And it would be nice if it's a place easy to find. 
Thanks
Morten

Order them to his hotel in NYC.

Cheaper than buying in-store.

Very best,

Oct 13, 2011 at 4:42 PM Post #6 of 7

Quote:
On their website the D2000 goes for 349, can it really be true that the difference is so big? 
EDIT: As far as I can see, they are not even in stock at their stores :frowning2:

There is often a HUGE difference in price between their stores and online stock. I've seen it myself in person.

Oct 13, 2011 at 5:22 PM Post #7 of 7

Quote:
On their website the D2000 goes for 349, can it really be true that the difference is so big? 
EDIT: As far as I can see, they are not even in stock at their stores :frowning2:

lol yeah you'd be surprised. Some sales rep give you a further discount if you simply just ask.

I just checked their website and it seems D2000 is on backorder. I can sell you mine if it really means that much to you. I can just buy another one when they're back in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back