Headphone storage for smaller spaces...
Jan 15, 2014 at 1:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

roguegeek

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm outgrowing my desk space and need to start coming up with creative ways to be able to get to my headphones quickly without taking up too much space. I'm certain I'm not the only person with this problem and would like to know what how you all have dealt with it. My idea was to set up a tall mic stand and just put several headphone hangers on it, but I think I could do something sexier.

Thoughts?

Jan 15, 2014 at 2:19 AM Post #2 of 3
If you can drill the wall above your computer you can install some sort of rack there. Even an Ikea shelf or two would be great, you just need to roll up the cables and place the headphones down over them properly. Not great for showing off the headphones but personally I'd prefer this. Just place some non-slip mats over them if you're worried about pulling on the headphone and scratching them on the wood (any surface I put my headphones down on has that).

Jan 15, 2014 at 2:22 AM Post #3 of 3
Yeah, I don't think I'm too worried about showing them off, so this could work. I just to be able to have easy access to them as I change them out continuously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back