Headphone Stands
Apr 18, 2010 at 5:41 PM Post #17 of 19
Headphile doesn't seem to get much love on here anymore but their headphone stands are actually very handy. I also own the Woo Audio stand that Kmarthis posted but it can't compare with my Headphile Wenge stand for slip-on-and-off usability. Pricey though...

(My stand is identical to the second row middle stand here except that I don't have the lamb skin.)

Apr 19, 2010 at 12:18 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by sepinho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's such a brilliant idea, I just had to sign up and congratulate you on it. Do you have any pictures you can share?

I think I'm gonna do the same thing, which would have the added bonus of a compartment for headphone accessories and a nice place to store my IEMs.

Not really... I mean, there's not much to show. Spindle, drywall, thumbtack... that's about it. I usually just do an over/under cable wrap and hang that on the spindle as well.

Dec 15, 2010 at 4:36 AM Post #19 of 19
Here I was looking at all my Headphones wondering where on earth to put them and the answer was sitting right next to me!

IKEA Stolmen Headphone Rack :wink:

Not very attractive I know but shipping on those sexy Woo Audio stands has pushed them to a 2011 purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back