Headphone Spotting (Movies/TV)
Dec 30, 2016 at 1:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

BlendedTwice

100+ Head-Fier
So after searching for a bit I found several oddly put together, and long (over two years) defunct threads like this.
I think it's tremendous fun so hears what for, and how.

There is a serious amount of headphones going on in this show, and it's a recent production to boot, so it seems like a good jumping off point!
The OA:
Look like STAX 307? Idk, definitely electrostats.

I am not privy to the world of IEMs but these look like they may be nice! Cables seem fancy, as do the buds:

These are obviously Hardon/Kardon CL (I guess this dudes travel cans):

And from Sense8, I believe these are Urbanears, hehehe

I hope people ENJOY AND SHARE SOME SPOTTINGS!!!

Dec 30, 2016 at 2:14 AM Post #2 of 8
Also from The OA:
Line of vintage looking cans. I am not familiar with any. Kinda rough screenshot to grab as it's a constant pan shot.

Dec 30, 2016 at 2:20 AM Post #3 of 8
So after searching for a bit I found several oddly put together, and long (over two years) defunct threads like this.
I think it's tremendous fun so hears what for, and how.

There is a serious amount of headphones going on in this show, and it's a recent production to boot, so it seems like a good jumping off point!
The OA:
Look like STAX 307? Idk, definitely electrostats.

I am not privy to the world of IEMs but these look like they may be nice! Cables seem fancy, as do the buds:

These are obviously Hardon/Kardon CL (I guess this dudes travel cans):

And from Sense8, I believe these are Urbanears, hehehe

I hope people ENJOY AND SHARE SOME SPOTTINGS!!!

Which cans was he blissing out to in the end? The HK I think! Are those any good?

Dec 30, 2016 at 4:29 AM Post #4 of 8
Which cans was he blissing out to in the end? The HK I think! Are those any good?

Yeah those were the CL. As far as quality, I'm not really sure! I've never listened to 'em, but I think they're supposed to be pretty good! I personally love some of the companies speaker products(GO + PLAY, Sound Sticks), and they make great car systems if I'm not mistaken. I've just never had the opportunity to give the HPs a listen.

Jan 3, 2017 at 5:00 PM Post #5 of 8
HD600s. From "Dad, Where Are We Going".

This is not an endorsement of the show. Don't watch the show. I can't stress this enough. Imagine a Chinese reality-show version of Calliou. Just awful, awful stuff.

Jan 4, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #7 of 8
Sennheiser and a wall of McIntosh! Departed (Though I think everyone already knows about this, and are generally peeved by the backwards Sens.

Jan 12, 2017 at 8:58 AM Post #8 of 8

Fisher-Price? 
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back