headphone question (noob here)
Feb 11, 2009 at 7:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

monoxyde1234

Head-Fier
just like to ask if the ultrasone hfi-780 could be portable enough to wear in public sight? if not, then i'd probably just get some senn hd25 or if anyone can recommend other phones would be great, atleast a bit sounding like the ultrasones.

Feb 11, 2009 at 9:00 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by monoxyde1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just like to ask if the ultrasone hfi-780 could be portable enough to wear in public sight? if not, then i'd probably just get some senn hd25 or if anyone can recommend other phones would be great, atleast a bit sounding like the ultrasones.

Yes, they are. I've got a pair of hfi680's which look exactly the same (same chassis) and use them as my portable cans. They're light, sturdy, sound great and look quite OK.

Feb 11, 2009 at 9:01 AM Post #3 of 5
Oh, and they fold easily, so you can transport them in a bag without having to worry whether something will be snapped off.

Feb 11, 2009 at 11:13 AM Post #4 of 5
oh that's nice to know, thank you very much
beerchug.gif
now i have a piece of mind to buy one

Feb 11, 2009 at 11:43 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by monoxyde1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are portable, foldable design. and the low impedence makes them portable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back