Headphone protection
Aug 17, 2001 at 6:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

FrostyMMB

500+ Head-Fier
Currently when I travel with my headphones, I have them in a cardboard box, which is somewhat bulky and inconvenient. Is there anything out there that would serve as a nice case for transportation? I'm thinking of something that would protect against shock impacts and abuse, and not of just a bag or something and offers little protection against banging and such.

Anyone have some ideas for me?

Aug 17, 2001 at 6:22 AM Post #2 of 6
An aluminum laptop case or a brief case?

I just use a laptop bag, throw my Grados in there, ex70s, pCDP... CD case/CDs, a book, pcdp wall wart, cdp remote, 4 pairs of batteries.... eyeglass case, few tools, watch... and then some...

And its a 'small' laptop bag too, for the small form factor laptops...

I'm not sure but also check out Pelican cases...

Aug 17, 2001 at 9:05 AM Post #4 of 6
That looks too bulky IMO... You know what you can use ? Goto the mall and find a store that sells videogames. ( electronic boutique/ babbage/software etc/ kaybeetoys etc)

buy the Carrying case for Sony Playstation 2.( buy the hardcase one) Pelican also happens to be the maker. It has the same hard case and that foam padding inside for around 30 bucks. It is not as bulky as above one, more slim and actually *nicer*
smily_headphones1.gif

Tides

Aug 17, 2001 at 9:16 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by Tides
That looks too bulky IMO... You know what you can use ? Goto the mall and find a store that sells videogames. ( electronic boutique/ babbage/software etc/ kaybeetoys etc)

buy the Carrying case for Sony Playstation 2.( buy the hardcase one) Pelican also happens to be the maker. It has the same hard case and that foam padding inside for around 30 bucks. It is not as bulky as above one, more slim and actually *nicer*
smily_headphones1.gif

Tides

TidesMan,

Though I could be wrong, I don't believe that's the same Pelican.

You're talking about this case, right?

futureexpo_1643_608376

That's nicer? Oy.

If you ever get your hands on a real Pelican case you'll see what makes them special!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back