Headphone problem? SOLVED
Jan 3, 2002 at 10:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

melancholypunk

100+ Head-Fier
Alright in my last desperate attempt to find a decent pair of headphones, I found the koss Sportapros. They are comfortable (a bit tight) but I think I can live with it, they sound good. So finally my search is over. Thanks for all the help guys.

Jan 3, 2002 at 10:52 PM Post #2 of 4
hehehe, thats what we're all here for, glad we were of help
smily_headphones1.gif

Now... Are you gonna run, and save your cash whilst the goings good, or... are you gonna hang around, and get sucked into this? (on the bright side... the most you can spend in one hit is for the Sennheiser Orpheus... only $14,000
biggrin.gif
)

Jan 3, 2002 at 11:02 PM Post #3 of 4
I'm gonna try my best to avoid this place. First I spend $90 on the sony ex70s, then $50 of the koss 55's, then $40 for the 50's and now $79 for these. Those are all canadian prices, my credit card needs a rest
smily_headphones1.gif
I also ordered an mp3 player, to paired with these headphones my trips to and from school should be a lot of fun
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 3, 2002 at 11:11 PM Post #4 of 4
Heheh, melancholypunk, I would have been happy with the Koss Sporta Pros (a/k/a RadioShack Optimus PRO-45's) myself if I had limited myself to those headphones (most of which are CRAP) that are readily available in retail stores in my area. And even now, I would enjoy the Sporta Pro's sound with rock music played on a decent portable CD or MD player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back