Headphone Music Test Club
Jun 11, 2016 at 3:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

GloriousLettuce

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

This thread is intended for posting any test requests, as gear opinion is not only formed with gear quality, synergy and the listener, but music genres and mixes, and I do know quite a few people would love to know how "that band" sounds on particular headphones, DAP-s and so on.

Feel free to check out my profile and post a request in this thread if there is any music you would like me to try out with some of my own gear, that may help you along the way.

RULES:

1. There is no guarantee your song will be tested. This is completely voluntary, but I'm sure some guys like me would like to help out.

2. Before posting requests, please do the following google search:

"Headphone Music Test Club" song name

Example:
"Headphone Music Test Club" sandstorm darude

This will find you the thread page in case that song might have already been tested by our members.

3. Posting requests:

-Share a Youtube or any free streaming link with a high quality file of th requested song.
-Post item name you would like it tested on. (full amplifier name, headphone name, dac/amp combo).
-If nobody replies, try asking more popular members that own this gear (can be found in product discussion threads), but please refer to rule 1.

4. Replies:

Not something I can necessarily control, but try and not discuss opinions much in this thread, just to keep it nice and clean in a simple request-response manner.

Rules will be updated if needed.

Happy listening! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back