HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013
Jun 21, 2013 at 7:00 PM Post #196 of 645
I would like to go but need to check with my work situation closer to the event date. The assistance would be helpful if possible but I'm sure I'll find the location on my own. I'll update you if I have a solid answer mate.

Jun 21, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #197 of 645
Quote:
I would like to go but need to check with my work situation closer to the event date. The assistance would be helpful if possible but I'm sure I'll find the location on my own. I'll update you if I have a solid answer mate.
 the local guys will direct you to a location.

Jun 22, 2013 at 1:09 AM Post #200 of 645
Thanks for posting this notice Thread for a meet reasonably close to my area.  My job hasn't given me an opportunity to pick up that Heil Sound® Pro Set™ iC™ (which is really meant for radiocommunications rather than hi-fi) thus far, and I'd REALLY like something far more accurate for monitoring the outgoing audio from my Asus® CM1630; the XONAR® Essence™ STX™ has the responsibility of feeding back to me what I'm streaming to the Internet.  If anybody has a review of a medium-Z (viz., 200-600Ω) headset fed from a XONAR® Essence™ for this meet, please do give us a heads up on such review.  I'm certain that I won't be the only one to appreciate it.
L3000.gif

Jun 22, 2013 at 1:43 AM Post #201 of 645
Quote:
Been a while since we talked but I will be the entire show and am looking forward to San Francisco and meeting you in person. Talk it up I have lots of room for more people there.

I put the link into my signature... That might be seen by some.
biggrin.gif

Jun 22, 2013 at 8:04 AM Post #202 of 645
Quote:
Thanks for posting this notice Thread for a meet reasonably close to my area.  My job hasn't given me an opportunity to pick up that Heil Sound® Pro Set™ iC™ (which is really meant for radiocommunications rather than hi-fi) thus far, and I'd REALLY like something far more accurate for monitoring the outgoing audio from my Asus® CM1630; the XONAR® Essence™ STX™ has the responsibility of feeding back to me what I'm streaming to the Internet.  If anybody has a review of a medium-Z (viz., 200-600Ω) headset fed from a XONAR® Essence™ for this meet, please do give us a heads up on such review.  I'm certain that I won't be the only one to appreciate it.
L3000.gif

Do you plan on attending the meet

Jun 23, 2013 at 12:36 AM Post #205 of 645
Quote:
Do you plan on attending the meet

Sorry, don't know whether I'll be able to.  My job has me doing house calls in two counties, and San Mateo and San Francisco Counties are out of my service area.

Jun 23, 2013 at 12:39 AM Post #206 of 645
Is there a coupon code we should use? One is requested. 

Jun 23, 2013 at 1:54 PM Post #208 of 645
No, Frank, you don't need to ask. I spoke imprecisely. I meant that they ask for one on the site. No problem. 

As indicated in our prior conversation, I will probably have to miss on account of my 87-year old mother's birthday on 8/11/13. I am going to buy a ticket, however, to support "head-fi" everywhere and our community. I will be happy to donate my ticket to someone who cannot afford one, last minute desire to attend, whatever. - Jeffrey 
happy_face1.gif

Quote:
There is no coupon code but I will ask

Jun 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #209 of 645
Done 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back