HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013
Jun 15, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #166 of 645
Quote:
I am not in S.F. anymore, but I will try to make it out one of those days.  When do we need to buy the ticket by to count as attendees? 

Just let me know when your coming and would love for you to ahng with us on the 8/10 meet. It would be super meeting with you and hanging.  When you buy the ticket just let me know so we can count you in. if you can make the meet date on 8/10 leet me know so I will post you name as coming.

Jun 15, 2013 at 12:48 PM Post #167 of 645
Quote:
Bring your gear. I been too a bunch of meets and there has never been an incident at any of the ones I been too.  I will be with you guys the whole day on Saturday.

Thanks, Frank.  I think I probably will.  Just need a little comforting, that's all 
size]

Jun 15, 2013 at 3:55 PM Post #169 of 645
I'm interested if there is room. 

Jun 17, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #176 of 645
Hi Frank,

Please add me to the list if there's still room.
I probably will come with family.  Do they sell 1 day pass at the door?  This will be for my wife and kids.  As for me, I could do the 3 day pass for $30 online.

As far as gears, I am still quite new to this hobby so I won't be able to contribute much.  I could bring my Q701 if I don't forget that day.   :)

Thx.

Jun 17, 2013 at 11:45 PM Post #178 of 645
Got it guys. This is going  to get bigger and it is going to be exciting. I posted the manufactures attending the Headmaster so far that are all in. I have another 5 or 6 that will be in. I have 6 booths left and most of them are going to be accounted for in the next few weeks.   I can only fit 6 more vendors and all of the rooms except a few on the third floor are sold out. This is going to be an exciting show.  The CAS exhibitor list is still being updated but we are getting close to being a sell out in exhibitors. Now wee need to fill our rooms.  Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back