Headphone Help and SALE!!!!! (BOSE + ULTRASONE topics)
Jan 30, 2006 at 4:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Dollaboy

Banned
Ok, First and foremost....

I have a brand new pair of Ultrasone Proline 650 HiFi's....Reason why Im selling what many consider the greatest headphones of all time, is that they are just too large. These things look like dinner plates. Regardless, free overnight shipping to anyone that wants them

Powerbookg4ebay@yahoo.com <<<<< Contact me there.

Secondly, I have a pair of Bose Triports for my ipod and laptop use. Im not as in the headphone world as you guys, but I want to get something with ALOT ALOT ALOT more build quality, and sound quality in the just about under $300 range. What are your suggestions? They will be used for my ipod only, really. And they must be closed like the Bose, and even comfortable like them too. Sound Isolation, the sound on the Bose is great, but from what I've been reading, I could have gotten the same thing for 1/3 of the retail price. Style, comfort , compact, all that stuff im taking into consideration.

Thanks for the help, someone please take these Ultrasones off my hands.

Oh yeah, I have a Bose Soundock Brand new too, Just in case anybody wants one. I don't need it.

Sorry for advertising, but I don't need these things, but I really need the headphone help.

Jan 30, 2006 at 4:24 PM Post #2 of 4
Oh yes, Keep in mind Im from NYC, so Im on the train alot. I need something that drowns that out, also I like to be hugged by the music, so when Im listening, I really don't want to hear anything else (I know its not safe for outside of the house, but oh well, enjoy life)

Please keep this in mind.

Jan 30, 2006 at 4:29 PM Post #4 of 4
Please split your thread up into a questions section, and a "for sale" thread in the FS forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back