Headphone Gifts: Best and Worst
Feb 19, 2004 at 3:41 AM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by Spent&Bent
Well I didn't get this one myself fortunately, but giving this to someone using the slogan "because you're worth it" would be fun
evil_smiley.gif

lorealradio.jpg

OMG... this past Christmas, my co-worker gave me a gag gift (to make fun of my obvious headphone fetish)... which is the blue version of this exact thing... available at Walgreens!!!!

Feb 19, 2004 at 7:06 AM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by etys rule
Maybe a 350 degree oven would burn them in just right.
biggrin.gif

Haven't met a Sharper Image product yet I've actually liked.

The little cars are pretty cool... of course you can get them at the drug store too.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 19, 2004 at 11:19 AM Post #22 of 23
Last Christmas I was given Sony MDR-V600s by someone who mistakenly assumed that they were the same as V6s. That was most assuredly the worst headphone-related gift I've ever received.

The best headphone-related gift that I've ever received was the earbuds that came with a bright yellow Sony Walkman Sports (model WM-F73, waterproof AM/FM/cassette, circa 1991). Yeah, sounds weird, right? Well, until I switched careers last year, I used the Walkman everyday to monitor news and weather reports when I lived up north and had no electricity. That Walkman was my main lifeline to the outside world, so I still look at it (and the pain-inducing little earbuds) with great fondness.

D.

Nov 25, 2017 at 11:41 AM Post #23 of 23
Hmm, so I were in the game hall. There I got for 200 tickets headphones that looked like apple headphones. I came home with them and put them in my ears. Music on - and They sounded awful. No bass, no mids, only highs.now they are laying somewhere in my room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back