Headphone.com: Poor service?
Sep 15, 2004 at 3:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Zaied

Head-Fier
I recently made my first order last week at headphone.com for a pair of Senns. and the status of my order has just been stagnating at the verified stage. I know that most of you who have ordered from headphone.com have received your cans in a matter of days! It's getting close 7 days since I made the purchase and they haven't even shipped ir yet(nor charged my Visa , which is odd, but good.). I e-mailed Roz of customer service yesterday morning and 24 hrs later, I still havent received a reply. Are all these people on vacation or what? Does it normally take this long? I regularly purchase online, and this is the first time Ive had a negative experience with it. If it's going to take this long, I wish I could just cancel my order and drive upto the mall and buy them. I should have done that in the beginning.

Sep 15, 2004 at 4:19 PM Post #2 of 14
What did you order? Anyway if you aren't happy pick up the phone and call them on their 1-800. They may just be very busy inhouse or she's on vacation. Call them and find out. I had no problem with them 2 months back when I had to back out of a purchase at the last minute. Just called and poof order canceled and VISA refunded no questions asked.

Sep 15, 2004 at 4:21 PM Post #3 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaied
I recently made my first order last week at headphone.com for a pair of Senns. and the status of my order has just been stagnating at the verified stage. What? I know that most of you who have ordered from headphone.com have received your cans in a matter of days! It's getting close 7 days since I made the purchase and they haven't even shipped ir yet(nor charged my Visa , which is odd, but good.). I e-mailed Roz of customer service yesterday morning and 24 hrs later, I still havent received a reply. Are all these people on vacation or what? Im losing my patience here! Does it normally take this long? God dammit. I regularly purchase online, and this is the first time Ive had a negative experience with it, thanks to headphone.com. If it's going to take this long, I wish I could just cancel my order and drive upto the mall and buy them. I should have done that in the beginning.

I'm sorry to hear that! Quite contrary, I have nothing but the good experiences with them. I've ordered few cans and they were shipped either same day or following business day (if ordered too late during the day). Most of time, I called and talk to them in person to order. They are just pleasure to talk to. Most of emails were replied in same day or following day (they are in mountain time zone, you know). Are you sure they had those phones you ordered in stock?

Sep 15, 2004 at 5:02 PM Post #4 of 14
Their service is usally excellent. Also, the Senn's have been on backorder at all vendors for some time due to a fire at the Sennheiser factory.

Sep 15, 2004 at 5:54 PM Post #5 of 14
I am still waiting to hear back from them on a refund for return that they recieved on August 30, according to UPS tracking
rolleyes.gif

I have called and left a message, and I have emailed - but no response - complete silence. If I do not hear back or get a refund by the end of this week, I am disputing the charge with my CC company
frown.gif

Sep 15, 2004 at 6:10 PM Post #6 of 14
There has to be some mistake. I had a great experience buying and even returning with Headroom.

Sep 15, 2004 at 6:28 PM Post #7 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Solude
What did you order? Anyway if you aren't happy pick up the phone and call them on their 1-800. They may just be very busy inhouse or she's on vacation. Call them and find out. I had no problem with them 2 months back when I had to back out of a purchase at the last minute. Just called and poof order canceled and VISA refunded no questions asked.

PX100s

Sep 15, 2004 at 6:29 PM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandhi
I am still waiting to hear back from them on a refund for return that they recieved on August 30, according to UPS tracking
rolleyes.gif

I have called and left a message, and I have emailed - but no response - complete silence. If I do not hear back or get a refund by the end of this week, I am disputing the charge with my CC company
frown.gif

Aha! I see that someone is having the same experience!

Sep 15, 2004 at 6:48 PM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaied
PX100s

It appears they are out of stock! Have you tried to call them yet?

Sep 15, 2004 at 10:50 PM Post #10 of 14
Yea I did call them, and they said their shipment of PX100s came in today and that they should be out of the door today as well. The guy was really nice too! I'll take back my previous statement and say the service is good, but I wish they would have emailed me and told me what was going on. I wouldnt have been so frustrated then.

Oh well.

Sep 16, 2004 at 3:17 PM Post #11 of 14
In the past I have had some great experiences with headphone.com. Unfortunatley they have had my returned headphones for three weeks and am still awaiting a refund. Spoke live with them and they indicated it was on the pile and should hopefull be processed soon?

Sep 16, 2004 at 4:14 PM Post #12 of 14
I've had excellent service from them on many purchases. I'm sure they have their occasional glitches, but Tyll and friends are overall a great company to deal with.

des

Sep 16, 2004 at 4:17 PM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by digihead
In the past I have had some great experiences with headphone.com. Unfortunatley they have had my returned headphones for three weeks and am still awaiting a refund. Spoke live with them and they indicated it was on the pile and should hopefull be processed soon?

I'm waiting to be refunded from headphones form 2 months .
It seems the refunding process is a bit slow but hey i don't care , they are wonderful people and have wonderful service / return policy (MO) I'm quite sure they are refunding everyone who have returned items .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back