Headphone Case/Carrying Case for Tritton AX Pro's?
Aug 5, 2009 at 4:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Hungerth

New Head-Fier
I just recently picked up the AX Pro's for PC/360/PS3 and I was wondering what would be a good case that would fit my AX Pro's snug.

Thanks in advance.
biggrin.gif

Sep 3, 2009 at 3:59 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hungerth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuumpppp

Well I just got Tritton's new AX 720, but I'm seriously thinking of exchanging them for the X Pro. Don't know where to even begin looking for a transport case, but I'm in search of a source for improved ear padding. Any ideas?

One of the problems I hear most having with Tritton headsets are their lack of bass reproduction. Nice and tight, but a very small footprint. Now that I have a pair of Trittons, I'm suspecting the problem is with their not so well made ear pads. There's a ton of leakage with the included pads, and nothing kills low frequencies in headsets/phones like leakage. I better seal between your head and the cans would fix that quickly. I'm pretty sure of this as when I press on the cans to enhance the seal, the fidelity increases immensely.

Tell me,... how are you liking the AX Pros after about a month? I've heard that the multi-driver designs give off a rather tinny somewhat thin sound as oppose to quality single driver designs. That is prolly the main reason why I waited on the new Tritton line, but I'm beginning to think that the thin and tinny audio reproduction is a function of the brand,... and those awful and cheaply made removable/exchangeable ear pads.

If I find something I'll post. BTW, Tritton makes a couple bags for gamers on the move, but their protection is limited and nowhere near what a hard case would provide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back