Headphone Buzz
Apr 10, 2009 at 11:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

incubated

Head-Fier
i lately noticed buzzing on lower frequencies in the right headphone of my Alessandro Ms-1. i don't know if its the mp3 quality, or are they going sour. had them for some four months probably, and loving every minute, but its dissapointing that on the left everything seems fine but the right buzzes on some songs. is this fixable? btw i have not tried it on my computer, yet.

Apr 11, 2009 at 5:38 PM Post #4 of 5
i thought it could be something like that, so i blew in the net opening and tapped it a bit too. thinking maybe some dust, sand, or, aparently, hair got in, but i think it returns from time to time. could it be anything else?

Apr 11, 2009 at 8:15 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by incubated /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i thought it could be something like that, so i blew in the net opening and tapped it a bit too. thinking maybe some dust, sand, or, aparently, hair got in, but i think it returns from time to time. could it be anything else?

If it's intermittent, that really sounds like a hair. I'm not really familiar with the MS-1, but is there any way to take it apart and make sure there is not a hair in there? That's what I had to do to my HD-600's once to get the hair out. Blowing air in may just blow it around. If you take it apart, you might even use a magnifying glass to make sure you don't miss something. If it's not that, I don't know what it might be, unless there's a part broken that is vibrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back