Headphone based T-shirts
May 26, 2006 at 1:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

mr56k

500+ Head-Fier
I just seen in one of the pics from a meeting someone wearing a very cool t-shirt. The shirt said "My Headphones cost more then your "pic of ipod". I thought that was great lol. Anyways I was wondering if there was a place you get this or similar online? Sorry if I asked in the wrong place but I dont think it would have fit well anywhere lol. Thanks for any help.

May 26, 2006 at 1:45 AM Post #2 of 19
It's a T-Shirt from Shure. They actually handed them out free to head-fiers at the National Meet. Couldn't hurt to shoot Sugarfried a PM and see if he has a spare for you!

May 26, 2006 at 1:51 AM Post #3 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr56k
I just seen in one of the pics from a meeting someone wearing a very cool t-shirt. The shirt said "My Headphones cost more then your "pic of ipod". I thought that was great lol. Anyways I was wondering if there was a place you get this or similar online? Sorry if I asked in the wrong place but I dont think it would have fit well anywhere lol. Thanks for any help.

It's a funny shirt for a meet (although some people don't find it funny), but in public places it screams:

[size=xx-large]"OOOOOOOOO! oOOOOOOO! ROB ME NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"[/size]

à la ipod headphones

May 26, 2006 at 1:52 AM Post #4 of 19
Another hard-to-get is the sold out T-shirt once available at Target. Machead showed up with a bunch at the NYC Fall meet last year, and it looks like John Grado took a trip to the Target in Brooklyn...

Image-2785E575D42311DA.jpg

May 26, 2006 at 2:02 AM Post #5 of 19
Nice

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Another hard-to-get is the sold out T-shirt once available at Target. Machead showed up with a bunch at the NYC Fall meet last year, and it looks like John Grado took a trip to the Target in Brooklyn...

Image-2785E575D42311DA.jpg

May 26, 2006 at 4:32 AM Post #6 of 19
I was actually looking for this shirt too the "My headphones cost more than your iPod"
icon10.gif

It's neat, and I just find it really funny. I found one on eBay but was 2 days too late
frown.gif

wish they had a retailer for these, lol

May 26, 2006 at 12:07 PM Post #7 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli
It's a funny shirt for a meet (although some people don't find it funny), but in public places it screams:

[size=xx-large]"OOOOOOOOO! oOOOOOOO! ROB ME NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"[/size]

à la ipod headphones

yeah, that's something I don't think I would wear in public.

May 26, 2006 at 5:14 PM Post #11 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn

He's a brave, brave man. I hate that Target.

May 26, 2006 at 5:37 PM Post #12 of 19
You guys are paranoid. That's assuming you ALWAYS have them on you.

If I was going to roll someone, wouldn't a women wearing a gawdy gold/diamonds be more enticing than a pair of $300 IEM's?

May 26, 2006 at 6:08 PM Post #13 of 19
here's a "Problem-Solved" t-shirt on ebay, but not as nice looking as the one pictured above ..
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back