Headphone balance
Feb 5, 2024 at 10:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Fauteuil

New Head-Fier
Like headphone is good in every department. Bass , misd , treble , soundstage. Tonal , timbre.

It's balance. There's no outstanding part that's shine but like an general overall headphone?

Does these type of headphones exist?

Cause so far I seen doesn't matter cheap or expensive it's always some drawbacks.

And most headphone Excel at their own parts. Senn for the mids. Akg k series for their soundstage.

As for hifiman I don't know what department they are good at . But I do like the vocals sounds airy on the he400se. Which is crazy imo. Yeah.

Feb 5, 2024 at 10:57 PM Post #2 of 7
I'm sure there's a perfect headphone out there for you.

Feb 5, 2024 at 11:10 PM Post #3 of 7
The best I've heard is the Hifiman Arya Stealth. The best value is the HE5XX though. The Beyerdynamic DT900 X Pro is another I never wanted to equalize. For IEMs the 7hz Salnotes Zero:2 or Truthear Zero Red. The Sennheiser HD700 with stock Alcantara pads is another I have and really like.

Feb 8, 2024 at 11:23 PM Post #5 of 7
Like headphone is good in every department. Bass , misd , treble , soundstage. Tonal , timbre.

It's balance. There's no outstanding part that's shine but like an general overall headphone?

Yes, they do, and they're called the Auteur Classic :)

Feb 14, 2024 at 10:18 AM Post #6 of 7

Cause so far I seen doesn't matter cheap or expensive it's always some drawbacks.

And most headphone Excel at their own parts. Senn for the mids. Akg k series for their soundstage.

As for hifiman I don't know what department they are good at . But I do like the vocals sounds airy on the he400se. Which is crazy imo. Yeah.
From what I can remember, Focal's house sound is considered to be pretty versatile, especially the older version of the Clear, before it was replaced by the MG. You might also want to take a look at the Sennheiser HD58x Jubilee, which uses a pretty standard HD600 series build (open backs, good response to tubes) with a bit more warmth in the lower end. I would advise though to just do more research and try on some different headphones to get a good feel of what sound you like most. Checking databases like Rtings, Reference Audio Analyzer, Crinacle's headphone page, and DIY Audio Heaven might give you some more information on finding the signature / cans you're looking for.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back