Headphone amp Holder?
Jan 3, 2013 at 9:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Supra Man

Head-Fier
Thinking of buying a FiiO E70K soon, and on their site noticed some sort of holder, but can't find it, and don't know what properly to call it. Google failed me, can't find it on amazon, and yet there it is right on their sight.

I need something when I get it to hold it to my Samsung Galaxy S3, to reduce the bulk and keep them together, cleaner. 

Something like this that could hold it to/near the phone, couple them together, you get the idea, preferably without blocking the screen. it won't be such a big deal if I can run it with blazer rom, or at least the mod which allows the volume button to change track on hold. 

Jan 3, 2013 at 11:53 PM Post #2 of 6
Doesn't the E7 come with a couple of those bands in the box? I'd expect the E07K to come with them as well. Alternatively you could use velcro strips on the E07 and your phone.

Jan 4, 2013 at 4:24 AM Post #4 of 6
It's just a gel bracelet - they were popular with kids a few years ago (these are sometimes referenced as "jellies" that were the focus of a mass hysteria for being associated with juvenile promiscuity - however these will not "snap" or "break" if you try to rip them off of someone's wrists), you might remember the "Livestong Band" as the archetype, but they exist with all manner of promotional slogans on them. They seriously used to be handed out as frequently as promotional pens and candies a few years ago. Especially for charitable organizations - in fact I'm sure you could still find a charity or two that gives them out (or gives them out if you make a small donation). Here's more than you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gel_bracelet

What do you mean by "clear thing" though? Like a screen protector? Or what?

Jan 4, 2013 at 8:55 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
It's just a gel bracelet - they were popular with kids a few years ago (these are sometimes referenced as "jellies" that were the focus of a mass hysteria for being associated with juvenile promiscuity - however these will not "snap" or "break" if you try to rip them off of someone's wrists), you might remember the "Livestong Band" as the archetype, but they exist with all manner of promotional slogans on them. They seriously used to be handed out as frequently as promotional pens and candies a few years ago. Especially for charitable organizations - in fact I'm sure you could still find a charity or two that gives them out (or gives them out if you make a small donation). Here's more than you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gel_bracelet
What do you mean by "clear thing" though? Like a screen protector? Or what?

I figured that's pretty much all the rubber thing was. I remember them well, I'm only 20 lol. 

No, by clear thing, I meant the circled item (which for some reason I thought was a case? something to fasten them together...)  It's actually grey. Don't know why I said clear, sorry. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back