Headphone Advice for İpod ?
Jun 16, 2006 at 8:55 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by phergus_25
I throw in another for 75s. I use them right out of my nano, dont get much of a added sound with the Pa2v2 on them. I dont think there has been a better choice for me. If you want IEMs then UM1s sound decent with an amp, but 75s still kill IMHO.

The difference for me in amping the KSC 75 was the lineout. Snag a doc lineout before giving up on amping them.

Jun 16, 2006 at 9:03 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by daashford0404
The difference for me in amping the KSC 75 was the lineout. Snag a doc lineout before giving up on amping them.

I'm actually working on a laptop rig, so a USB DAC, so Im not gonna spend money on the protable since its plesent enough for my ears. Now that will prob change at some point, but at the moment Im goin with what I got. Thanks for the suggestion, I look forward to hearing the 75s amped with a proper source.

EDIT: not to make it sound like I dont LOVE my 75s as it is, deff my most used HP. My UM1s are all but forgotton, sadly enough with the $95 price diff.

Jun 16, 2006 at 9:23 PM Post #18 of 19
Awesome. They sound good straight out of every jack Ive tried. The just respond well to a nice little boost. Good Luck with that laptop setup.
Long Live the KSC 75s.

Jun 16, 2006 at 9:26 PM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by daashford0404
Awesome. They sound good straight out of every jack Ive tried. The just respond well to a nice little boost. Good Luck with that laptop setup.
Long Live the KSC 75s.

May that cry resound form every moutain top, deep into the vall... man I'm lame. Carry on with the thread....
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back