Headphile site problem?
Nov 5, 2007 at 5:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

daveDerek

Headphoneus Supremus
hi, i've been away from the web and head-fi (and -phile) for a couple of weeks. taking a vacation from this obsession is a healthy thing
wink.gif
! but now i'm back and getting drawn back in
eek.gif
. one of the first things i wanted to do was go over to larry's site and drool over his creations. unfortunately i've been unable to get in there. are others having this problem too and does anyone know what's going on?

Nov 5, 2007 at 5:24 PM Post #2 of 5
I've been having problems going to his site for about 2 weeks now. It seems to work for a few hours and then go dead.

Nov 5, 2007 at 5:34 PM Post #3 of 5
This whole past weekend I wasn't able to get in. I got a message saying there were upgrades happening and the site would be back shortly. The homepage disappeared very quickly, but this morning I was able to click the USER CP button before the page disappeared and it got me in. Very weird.

Nov 5, 2007 at 6:46 PM Post #4 of 5
My website host is making an upgrade/move... I have no control over this (other than changing hosts), so waiting it out for now. They thought it was only going to take hours, but has obviously turned into longer.

Reminds me of when head-fi upgraded and all was not smooth, so I'm not shocked there's been snags. Certainly frazzles me not having a site nor email, but I'm counting on a good outcome in the near future.

Changing hosts is no fun, been there and done that a couple of times in the past. These peeps have been real good for the majority of the time I've been with them (about two years), so they've earned a little extra patience from me. For now, I'll wait it out...

Until my site comes back up, my host has a status page which curious peeps can check... http://1worldhosting.com/

Cheers, Larry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back