Headphile picture thread
Jul 4, 2006 at 3:43 PM Post #16 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by underdogg
skyline, how do you afford all this stuff when you're still in High School
blink.gif
?

Did you click his team highschool link in his sig? The high school he's going to has a higher tuition than the college I'm planning to go to. That's insane.

Jul 4, 2006 at 4:06 PM Post #17 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by B-side J
I haven't taken any shot myself yet, well close-ups at least, but this is a pretty good one.
3000smile.gif

Sweet! They look GREAT! I'm kinda partial to Zebra too. Here are my HHF-1s that Larry did a little over a month ago:

HHF-1-4.jpg

HHF-1-9.jpg

Jul 4, 2006 at 7:10 PM Post #19 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by muckluck
Did you click his team highschool link in his sig? The high school he's going to has a higher tuition than the college I'm planning to go to. That's insane.

eek.gif
Doesn't even cover food!
rolleyes.gif

Jul 4, 2006 at 11:59 PM Post #20 of 91
that headfile hf1 really shows the difference in quality between the wood larry uses vs grado.

Jul 5, 2006 at 9:06 AM Post #21 of 91
Hehe, the scariest part is this:
"Punahou's tuition is consistently at the low end of comparable national independent school costs"

redface.gif
Imagine what else is out there!?

Jul 5, 2006 at 9:14 AM Post #22 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by creyc
Hehe, the scariest part is this:
"Punahou's tuition is consistently at the low end of comparable national independent school costs"

redface.gif
Imagine what else is out there!?

Thank you for your contribution to this thread
rolleyes.gif

Getting back on the original topic, will Larry paint my headband a different color, like he did B-Side J's, or was that a one time deal?

Jul 5, 2006 at 1:10 PM Post #23 of 91
I admit it, I have 5 pairs of Headphile Headphones. I'm a lunatic. Here are some pics, inclusing my latest price, Darth Beyers in Cocobolo...

Lotsofwood.jpg

DT770coco.jpg

HD600incoco.jpg

Jul 5, 2006 at 2:03 PM Post #24 of 91
FIVE pairs!? Good lord!

Hah! Did you get that pen holder for being his best customer?

Jul 5, 2006 at 2:44 PM Post #25 of 91
Sweet goodness I would love those HD600s if not for the marble....

dangit senn, screwing over my dreams again!

Jul 5, 2006 at 3:18 PM Post #26 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotty757
Sweet goodness I would love those HD600s if not for the marble....

dangit senn, screwing over my dreams again!

Yeah, I wish Larry could replace the headband part with Wood too. What was Senn thinking on the faux marble deal?

Jul 5, 2006 at 4:25 PM Post #27 of 91
PIMP my cans...

I still don't get it. I don't doubt the craftsmanship, but I can't work out why?!!

They are, in my opinion, like wearing a cheap acrylic jumper with "Calvin Klein" emblazoned accross it.
I prefer the cotton CK jumper with the label inside, myself.

Not for me, at all. Originals are nearly always better, unless you are talking cars. And then, updgrades that work are always to improve performance. Anything for looks... never a good idea.

But I know I'm in a minority here.

Jul 5, 2006 at 8:34 PM Post #30 of 91
He has a pen holder. That's the ultimate. And to think I thought his prototype Headphone Stand/Mail Letter Holder was cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back