HeadLine: Core Sound's Portable DAC/Headphone Amp/Source Selector
Mar 24, 2007 at 12:58 AM Post #16 of 33
Cool. I look forward to your results.

And it would provide a pretty interesting talking point around here I suspect!

Mar 25, 2007 at 3:05 AM Post #17 of 33
I like very much designe from headline. but I want to see other photos too.
is it possible?

I have iRiver h140 with optical output and I looking for it since a long time dac and amp. pity, that headline hasn´t USB for my computer
frown.gif
... it would be realy realy perfect. anyway I would like to test it.

Mar 25, 2007 at 11:50 PM Post #21 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by itobito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am realy interested very much to have headline. is ir posseble to see other fotos?

thanks

I have ordered mine and hope to be getting it in a week or so. If I can work out how to do it I will post photos and also my impressions of the sound quality compared to the Benchmark and some Chinese contenders - this will occur over the next few weeks.

Mar 29, 2007 at 2:19 AM Post #24 of 33
I promised to write a review. It was done over two weeks ago, but I sat on it because it seemed more critical than the product deserves. I like the HeadLine. It deserves an audition. When you come down to it, you need to listen and not judge by one unknown person's opinion, especially someone like me with non-mainstream tastes. Anyway, after some time, and reading it back now, the review doesn't seem as bad as it did then. It's posted in the portables forum.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...50#post2831850

Mar 29, 2007 at 5:15 AM Post #25 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by SiBurning /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I promised to write a review. It was done over two weeks ago, but I sat on it because it seemed more critical than the product deserves. I like the HeadLine. It deserves an audition. When you come down to it, you need to listen and not judge by one unknown person's opinion, especially someone like me with non-mainstream tastes. Anyway, after some time, and reading it back now, the review doesn't seem as bad as it did then. It's posted in the portables forum.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...50#post2831850

Nice balanced comments and a good review. Kudos.

Apr 12, 2007 at 1:24 PM Post #28 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by itobito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
when can you show other photos of headline?

HeadLine-front1.jpg

HeadLine-rear1.jpg

(These pictures were taken with only one battery mounted.)

Apr 12, 2007 at 2:49 PM Post #29 of 33
If anyone is interested in any feedback on core sound and len, run a search at taperssection.com

Apr 12, 2007 at 4:42 PM Post #30 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by gloco /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If anyone is interested in any feedback on core sound and len, run a search at taperssection.net

I am not getting a suitable page with "taperssection.net."Can you post a link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back