headfi & alcohol; not a good mix!! ;-)
Jan 26, 2009 at 11:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 44

chaostheory1980

Head-Fier
I know it's a monday night, but i've had a few beers, just broke up with my missus and got surfing on headfi - bad mistake!! Just bought myself a pair of ath-w1000's (great deal for £328 & free shipping from ukdj.com). Have been thinking about these for some time but decided that now is the time. Should match my system a treat, but now i have to find some money to pay the rent!!
eek.gif

Jan 27, 2009 at 12:01 AM Post #3 of 44
I know its monday night, but thats as far as I know right now, Sambuca kills.... anyway head-fi + alcohol is a fantastic mix.

Jan 27, 2009 at 12:04 AM Post #5 of 44
Does anyone else think rent should be paid befo-- AAHH!! AHH!! OKAY, I'M SOR-- AHH!!! THE BEATINGS!!! OOWWAAHH!!!!

Jan 27, 2009 at 12:05 AM Post #6 of 44
i guess i aint the only one spending money i aint got!

Jan 27, 2009 at 12:06 AM Post #7 of 44
buy a portable system and F... the rent!

Jan 27, 2009 at 12:11 AM Post #8 of 44
hell yeah!

Jan 27, 2009 at 12:48 AM Post #12 of 44
I don't regret it, I could send my Cantate.2 back in. And I have to admit, I would've bought it sober, too, someday. But maybe that "someday" would've been "in a few months"..

Headphones are better than missuses!
wink.gif

/edit

Basically my thought process was something along the lines of "fu*k it, why the fu*k should I not buy it?" Sometimes, alcohol makes good points
wink.gif

Jan 27, 2009 at 1:00 AM Post #14 of 44
and i thought i was the only one!! hahahaha
I ordered my HR Desktop Amp whilst intoxicated. It is the BEST thing to come home too after a ****ty day, much like today. I never regretted buying it! But i cant say the same for some of the girls ive "met" whilst intoxicated.....

*holds out hands, weighing* Girlfriend or Sia's incredible voice giving u a personal concert. That's a hard decision :p

Jan 27, 2009 at 1:00 AM Post #15 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by chaostheory1980 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yep, at least they'll never get stroppy once a month, get in moods for no reason and ... i digress, happy listening!

Perhaps not, but they probably won't do your laundry or occasionally cook you steaks.

Breakups are a bummer - take a day or two and if its still her fault then it probably is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back