headband for RP-HT355 Panasonic?
Jan 11, 2006 at 1:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

pianoplayer88key

100+ Head-Fier
Does anyone know where/if I could get a replacement headband for my Panasonic RP-HT355 headphones?
Right now I'm using a Sennheiser MX400 earbud. Pros: good sound. Cons: don't fit my ear, cord is WAY too short.
Sometime I'd like to get some better headphones, but right now I can't afford anything except possibly replacing the headband on my Panasonic. (note: I recently tried the Sennheiser HD-280, and was disappointed in its lack of isolation, lack of power out of my CD player, and lack of low end punch below 30 Hz. and high end crispness above 8 kHz. The price was in the budget I've been considering for when I eventually upgrade my headphones, though.)

(quick note: Would it be possible to mod a wired headphone to be a wireless headphone and have good sound quality (as good as the headphones with the wires or better) and good range (1/4 to 1/2 mile with a clear signal)? I have some understanding of radio technology, and my dad is an RF engineer and would be able to help me with things I don't know about.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back