Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Apr 12, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #3,288 of 9,902
I ordered a pair of SR-009 from you awhile back during the BHSE process going on now. Content to wait for both. Still setting up my new study after my recent move. New audio rack goes together this weekend, along with un limbering my turn table. My desk comes next week. At some point, I'm going to assemble a K&K maxed out phono pre.

Plenty to do, can listen to speakers or now, or HD650s. BHSE/009 gets here, when its gets here. If I were in a hurry, this would be the wrong line....

Apr 12, 2013 at 11:37 PM Post #3,289 of 9,902
Justin, I answered your email about color choices last October and met you in RMAF 2012.  I think there are only couple more months to go, right?  Just let me know when mine is ready, I don't want to take advantage as everyone is waiting in the queue.

Apr 13, 2013 at 9:58 AM Post #3,290 of 9,902
Quote:
i could probably send you a 2nd batch BHSE right now.  i have a few of them left.  i emailed people when they were done but i guess it was "too fast" as i didnt get any responses and just gave up

Interesting. Two questions: which colors are they, and is there any noticeable difference between second and third/fourth batches?

Apr 13, 2013 at 10:41 AM Post #3,292 of 9,902
Quote:

So you are saying I probably will get my BHSE before the SR-009s? 
devil_face.gif

I just had to wait two weeks to get my SR009 in Paris... much faster than getting a BHSE! --Sorry, I said I wouldn't bring up that subject again.

Apr 13, 2013 at 10:53 AM Post #3,293 of 9,902
THank you Bones13 for your comprehensive answer! I didn't imagine that surgery could be so ear-damaging! I hope you don't use your shooting and woodworking implements for your professional activity?

If the SR009/BHSE combo is to be your first electrostatic headphones experience, you'll really get stunned --of course if you have equivalent material upstream.

Best regards.

Philippe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back