Oct 31, 2014 at 7:48 AM Post #6,286 of 9,896
Fedex notification in the mailbox
darthsmile.gif

Oct 31, 2014 at 8:49 AM Post #6,287 of 9,896
Oct 31, 2014 at 9:35 AM Post #6,288 of 9,896
darthsmile.gif

Very nice, enjoy your weekend.

Justin, do you do local pickups for gear? It might have been mentioned earlier in the thread, but it's a bit hard for me to keep all 400+ pages in my mind.

Oct 31, 2014 at 11:45 AM Post #6,289 of 9,896
darthsmile.gif

Nice.  If you are working today, its going to be a long day for you, but a good weekend.  Have fun!

Mine should ship next week, I ordered the cables (10ft balanced cables from BlueJeansCables), and both should show up next week, probably on Friday, just before I leave town for the weekend.

Nov 1, 2014 at 9:05 PM Post #6,291 of 9,896
#86 arrived.  A new chapter of the journey awaits as box is still sealed while me tinkering with lever espresso machine for the moment.

Justin, perhaps one or two "fragile inside sticker" may remind someone along the shipping chain to handle with care as my box got damage to the outside as well.  Or... it may do just the opposite.  I am sure that full insurance is covered but it would be a pain to ship back and forth.

Btw, please reply to my pm/email sent a few weeks ago.

Nov 1, 2014 at 9:41 PM Post #6,292 of 9,896
Justin, perhaps one or two "fragile inside sticker" may remind someone along the shipping chain to handle with care as my box got damage to the outside as well.  Or... it may do just the opposite.  I am sure that full insurance is covered but it would be a pain to ship back and forth.

This is why Schiit decided to double box Ragnaroks. IF I've learned ayting in the past two years, it's that shipping around the holidays* can't be trusted.

*Holiday season stretches from mid October to the end of December.

Nov 1, 2014 at 9:50 PM Post #6,293 of 9,896
#86 arrived.  A new chapter of the journey awaits as box is still sealed while me tinkering with lever espresso machine for the moment.

Btw, please reply to my pm/email sent a few weeks ago.

I'll look for your email. Can you send a pic of the box?

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Nov 1, 2014 at 10:32 PM Post #6,294 of 9,896
I will email or post here when I got around to it.  Want to have the coffee bar up and running first.

Btw, would it be a good idea or bad to connect the BHSE power to an 1500W 120v uninterrupted power supply (UPS) directly?

My 2cent and suggest is to post all the Q&A and updates on your post # 4 in the first page of this thread so people can be referred there for product info or common questions you have answered.  I find that helpful as I would read the first page of the thread and jump to the last first had me not been following-up on 400+ pages during ~2.5 yrs waiting period.

All info that would be readily available/helpful to your potential clients / interested buyers.  They can be referred there directly rather than digging through pages over pages and not be blamed to be not elite/serious enough.   

Nov 2, 2014 at 5:04 AM Post #6,295 of 9,896
  This is why Schiit decided to double box Ragnaroks. IF I've learned ayting in the past two years, it's that shipping around the holidays* can't be trusted.

*Holiday season stretches from mid October to the end of December.

Chord Electronics double box their larger electronic components.    

I guess many other companies in this and other industries do the same when shipping fragile & expensive objects ! 

Nov 3, 2014 at 9:19 AM Post #6,297 of 9,896
  So much useful shipping feedback for batch #4 folks 
ph34r.gif

Ali

The small discussion over on the Ragnarok thread and the miracle* that is shipping is why I asked Justin about local Pickup. It's only 4 hours round trip for me, and and is much better for my blood pressure and general stress levels.

*read as "heart attack"

Nov 4, 2014 at 12:20 AM Post #6,298 of 9,896
Nice. Just received email from Justin about color choice. Which batch does that mean I am in? 2015?

Also feel free to start up death match on which is best color, I am leaning electric blue at the moment but I loved the purple I saw in person as it was more understated. Then again black is classic... Hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back