Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Jun 18, 2014 at 4:14 AM Post #5,388 of 9,899
  very soon..like in a few days. just spent the night recovering my stolen wallet/phone/keys. Thanks, Find my iPhone app.

Well... I suppose that the balance payment must take place before the shipping process. And I haven't been noticed about this payment yet. Has any BHSE-expecter been? Justin, when shall I get my payment request?

Jun 18, 2014 at 10:08 AM Post #5,389 of 9,899
I'm listening to my SR-009 through my Cavalli Liquid Lightning currently; The SR-009 is already easily the best headphone I have ever heard. I can't imagine much better sound, but I'm excited to see how the Blue Hawaii I ordered will compare.

Very interesting, I have a LLmk2 for my SR-009 as well, but then I often find myself preferring SS over tubes.
Shame I never found a reasonable way to audition a BHSE or KGSSHV...

Anyway, would be interested in hearing your thoughts on the LL vs. BHSE when you get yours :)

Jun 18, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #5,390 of 9,899
Well... I suppose that the balance payment must take place before the shipping process. And I haven't been noticed about this payment yet. Has any BHSE-expecter been? Justin, when shall I get my payment request?

Might want to ask Justin. He did mention earlier about sending out emails but not getting response from everyone.

Jun 18, 2014 at 11:54 AM Post #5,391 of 9,899
Might want to ask Justin. He did mention earlier about sending out emails but not getting response from everyone.

Ok, I ask Justin again: when shall I get my balance payment request? I've already mentionned my Email address several times since my September 2012 order/deposit, in PM and ordinary mail forms: p.simon78@voila.fr. Of course, the Head-Fi address can also be used.

I can't imagine Justin sending me something like "Sorry, you didn't answer my balance payment requests, therefore I return your deposit and cancel your order".

Jun 18, 2014 at 1:12 PM Post #5,395 of 9,899
I haven't seen too many posts on payments confirmed in this batch so, just for your peace of mind, I got my request for balance 20th March, paid 4th April.  Order date 26th September 2012.  Others may want to add data points to this for the terminally anxious amongst us.
A privilege and an honour to (soon) own the best headphone amp in the world.

Jun 19, 2014 at 3:20 AM Post #5,399 of 9,899
Very interesting, I have a LLmk2 for my SR-009 as well, but then I often find myself preferring SS over tubes.
Shame I never found a reasonable way to audition a BHSE or KGSSHV...

Anyway, would be interested in hearing your thoughts on the LL vs. BHSE when you get yours :)

Birgir is in Iceland. Might want to see if he has extra you can "borrow" and pay for the shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back