Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
May 2, 2014 at 5:09 AM Post #5,101 of 9,899
What is the current waiting time for BHSE????

May 2, 2014 at 5:31 AM Post #5,102 of 9,899
If you're not ready to wait for one year more or less, don't pull the trigger 
biggrin.gif

BTW, found another pic of a dark gray one :

Love it !

Ali

May 2, 2014 at 10:31 AM Post #5,105 of 9,899
I just CAN'T WAIT ANY MORE..............The waiting is killing me. I wish I could receive all my amps tomorrow. 

May 2, 2014 at 11:59 AM Post #5,109 of 9,899
  Hi Justin,

Could you update us on the progress of your amp testing and possibly when you expect to start shipping?

Thanks

My understanding is that the shipping process started a few weeks ago. Am I wrong? Of course, not all the BHSEs can be shipped at once. It would be interesting to have a 'already shipped / total batch' ratio (e.g. percentage of rigs shipped)

May 3, 2014 at 10:45 AM Post #5,110 of 9,899
If you can get to my place Hifi Nutter  [ sorry, I don't know your first name ]  it would be a great idea to bring your Chord Hugo and either the iPhone or iTouch. [ I'd prefer you brought your iPhone because I'm thinking on getting one ]

I've actually two cables I had made by ALO Audio [ sorry, I got mixed up and put AOL in my other post ].

Here's another photo, but this is of both the ALO cables I have.

As can be seen, both are very similar but one has a female mini, and the other is male.

I can use whichever cable is needed to connect your Chord Hugo to the BHSE, while the K-01 is connected via my XLR interconnects.

I'd also like us to try your iPhone / iTouch [ whichever you decide to bring ] with the BHSE, but without the Hugo.

Thanks for reply David and the reply regarding using a remote,my name is paul

May 3, 2014 at 10:46 AM Post #5,111 of 9,899
Middle name is Leslie but I don't like to make that public so that's between you and me David,oh maybe it would be better doing your own home brew as the Mrs drinks more than me

May 3, 2014 at 12:19 PM Post #5,112 of 9,899
Middle name is Leslie but I don't like to make that public so that's between you and me David,oh maybe it would be better doing your own home brew as the Mrs drinks more than me

When you plan on visiting Paul, and are wanting to hear my K-01 with the songs you listen to, you'll have to bring your CD's.
I use my MacMini as a music server with the K-01, but for it to work I had to download something from the Esoteric website.

I'm looking forward to hearing your Chord Hugo with the BHSE and 009's, and I'm expecting the SQ to be very good.

My middle name is Patrick. ( my Granddad ( my Mother's Dad ) was Irish. )

May 3, 2014 at 1:01 PM Post #5,113 of 9,899
When you plan on visiting Paul, and are wanting to hear my K-01 with the songs you listen to, you'll have to bring your CD's.
I use my MacMini as a music server with the K-01, but for it to work I had to download something from the Esoteric website.

I'm looking forward to hearing your Chord Hugo with the BHSE and 009's, and I'm expecting the SQ to be very good.

My middle name is Patrick. ( my Granddad ( my Mother's Dad ) was Irish. )

My dad very ill at the mo,im a part time carer helping my mum as she looks after him full time but I would love to come up just can't give a date at the moment soz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back