Head-fi's most "prolific" posters
May 6, 2012 at 12:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

sphinxvc

Headphoneus Supremus
Off in the LCD-3 thread I just noticed a member's post count --  10,945 posts / Joined 3/2010

That's something like 1 post, every 2 hours, continuously, day & night, for 2 years.  Which is kind of mind boggling.

So it would be fun, just for kicks, to see more numbers like this, like who's posted the most in any given 1 year, 1 month or 1 day period.  (Not the same as the past day, month, year stats we already have up.)

(I think my number's something like 1 post every 8 hours, pretty bad if you ask me.  I spend too much time on head-fi.)

Admins?

May 7, 2012 at 11:52 PM Post #4 of 6
Same here. I post way too much for the amount of other things that I do in my life.

May 8, 2012 at 5:58 AM Post #6 of 6
Interesting topic.

According to my start date - I average about 4 posts a day.  I actually probably spend a couple of hours a day on the site - but I mainly read.

If you're looking for someone truly prolific - look no further than young bowei006.  Interesting case of "OMG how did you post so many times"?  Join date April 2011, posts to date ~ 5700 = 15 posts a day - every day since he joined.  That's kind of mind boggling.  In the last month ~1100 posts = around 35-36 every day.  At his current rate, in another year - he'd be pushing 20K posts.  Not knocking him either - he's really pleasant to post with - just stunned at the sheer volume of posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back