HEAD-FI'ERS ANONYMOUS
May 29, 2013 at 12:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

rudeboybass

100+ Head-Fier
THIS IS A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN MOURN THE DEATH OF YOUR WALLET WITH OTHERS LIKE YOURSELF!
also if you need help to resist spending money we can try to help.
OR JUST A PLACE TO VENT.

May 29, 2013 at 3:56 PM Post #2 of 14
MOAR , We want more and better and that's gonna cost, MOAR 
evil_smiley.gif

Alas , to have been satisfied with aural ignorance before this great fall of temptation that is Head-Fi, one has but three choices , none better than to inevitably choose to afford, MOAR !  (YMMV ;')

/ What say you, Script 

May 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM Post #4 of 14
i have this problem where i always think that sound could be better and i have a need for "new" cans. it hurts my wallet really bad and i curl up in the fetal position and cry, hopefully the noise isolation will muffle my pathetic crys and the only comfort i get is sweet beautiful sound. i wonder in the end is this enough?
im trying not to click the "add to cart" button on some fostex t50rps... somebody talk me off the edge

May 30, 2013 at 12:13 AM Post #6 of 14
Quote:
i have this problem where i always think that sound could be better and i have a need for "new" cans. it hurts my wallet really bad and i curl up in the fetal position and cry, hopefully the noise isolation will muffle my pathetic crys and the only comfort i get is sweet beautiful sound. i wonder in the end is this enough?
im trying not to click the "add to cart" button on some fostex t50rps... somebody talk me off the edge

Enjoy what you have and think of all the money you could be saving to use on something else someone else or a new hobby like photography etc. I count myself fortunate I can enjoy this audio hobby and now that I have found the perfect headphones for me its time to chill and enjoy the music. There will always be something better that comes along. Trying to keep up with the next hot thing will just set me up for frustration in the long run trying to satisfy my curious nature when I could instead be relaxing stress free with what I already have.

I've noticed reading reviews on the gear I already own helps to keep it "special" in my mind which helps to keep the newness factor going until a sense of appreciation settles in where I can tell myself this is enough greed will only take away attention from the enjoyment.

May 30, 2013 at 12:28 AM Post #7 of 14
I'd like to post here, but if I did, I would no longer be anonymous.      Hey, wait.................!!

Jun 3, 2013 at 12:24 PM Post #14 of 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Back