Head-Fi'er You'd Most Like to Meet
Jan 17, 2003 at 2:18 AM Post #16 of 55
Quote:

Originally posted by jessica00
*hopes nobody picks me* i hear females are rare here in these parts. :p granted there are other girls here..but eh. only one person here i'd have any interest in meeting.

I'll pick you
biggrin.gif

Jan 17, 2003 at 2:22 AM Post #17 of 55
Too many to really say....

but some that come to mind in no particular order:

carlo, kelly, zzz, grinch, skippy, a&m, analogtan, msjjr, jude, hirsch, nik, darkangel...

Definitely among the list above are true friends, some living so close, it is a shame I don't have a car to visit them. All in good time though.

Jan 17, 2003 at 2:42 AM Post #18 of 55
Wow, good question. I kinda want to meet morphsci, b/c he lives rather close to me. Tuberoller, to thank him for posting about the ns500v. Nick D b/c I have a trio of tubes that I'm curious about but have no tube equip.

Oh what the hell, I want to meet you all.

Group Hug!

Jan 17, 2003 at 4:45 AM Post #21 of 55
MacDEF!!!

big promoter of the 35's and v6's when i first joined the boards...

Lou!

well actually i just really want to see the dog in his avatar...lol...sorry lou but you do have a cool dog!

Jude!!!

i want to see if he will actually pull a gun on a canadian?
eek.gif

Jan 17, 2003 at 5:28 AM Post #23 of 55
[size=medium]Kevin Gilmore.[/size] Any explanation necessary?
wink.gif

Apheared - The God of Amp Building. (others may have exceeded him in complexity or style - but not in sheer variety!)

Tangent - just because.

Jude - ditto.

Jatinder - Very nice and cool guy, and I wanna audition the HEV90 vs. Gilmore.
biggrin.gif

zzz - we gotta talk longer next time
biggrin.gif

Tuberoller and JMT - experts in the fields of amp buying and building, respectively, and both fantastically nice guys.

Nick D - to hear that Oris that pulled him away from headphones
wink.gif

Danny - the ex-HeadRoom engineer. See Tangent.

jessica00 -
very_evil_smiley.gif

And for that matter, any Head-Fiers in the Seattle area! (see Meetings forum!!!) (also anyone willing to come up/down to Seattle for a meet... TUBEROLLER... (BYBO - Bring Your Brother's Orpheus
wink.gif
)

Jan 17, 2003 at 6:01 AM Post #27 of 55
RickG - seems like an interesting d00d

Elipsis - also seems interesting

LTUCCI1924 - i just have to meet this guy!

Kevin Gilmore - anyone who uses a stax omega in his personal rig just has to be cool

Scrypt - Another interesting d00d

Noiselvr87505 - Only person on this board who remotely likes the same music as me

Tuberoller - fellow vinyl fiend

There's many more, but i can't remember their names off the top of my head...

bah! i'd like to meet all of ya! we should all have a headphone convention someday.

Edit: ai0tron, because anyone with enough balls to kick a dumb kid gets my vote.

Jan 17, 2003 at 6:10 AM Post #28 of 55
Definitely tuberoller and audio&me. Both cool dudes. Hmm, who else...can't think of anyone else...hey wait...dustychalk, he likes shirley manson so he's ok in my book
biggrin.gif

Stupid me, obviously carlo, he's like a cool cat with all the cool vinyl...diggity yo.

Jan 17, 2003 at 7:19 AM Post #29 of 55
In NO PARTICULAR ORDER ,

JMT-So he can tell me all the lies about his golf game in person
biggrin.gif

Jude-cause I actually know four other guys named Jude and they all look the same.

Audio&Me-He is THE MAN and I'm proud to call him a friend.

Gloco-just because I know he is gonna be fun to hang with.

Kelly-I'm either gonna beat him or make him a friend,I just won't know until I meet him.

Tim Schirmer-I'd like to take him the best table I can afford to give away so that he would be indebted to me after he becomes rich and famous.

fyrfytrhodges-he is a brother in arms

Nick Dangerous-just a cool guy.

Eric343-he gives me hope that youth are not all crazy

Macdef-I want to see the script he reads from when engaging in HD600 discussions
biggrin.gif

CoolVij-another great kid with some amazing musical knowledge,especially jazz music.

I'm sure I've left out a few members but I hope I will get a chance to meet a bunch of you guys this year as I travel to a few meets.

Jan 17, 2003 at 7:34 AM Post #30 of 55
Duncan - first person to welcome me and we've kept a pretty good dialogue going on msn. pretty cool guy with TONS of cans. love to sit for a while and try them all out and test myself.

Tangent - to thank him for his site and his help on the META42 design.

and anyone with a pair of R10s or an Orpheus
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

not a big list but i haven't been here very long to get to know all the personalities
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back