Head-fier from western NY let me know who you are!!
Dec 17, 2005 at 2:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

jamesp

1000+ Head-Fier
I just want to know how many head-fiers are from the Rochester, Buffalo area. give me a shout and If we have enough of us may be we can do a meet
biggrin.gif

Thanks

Mar 21, 2006 at 7:56 PM Post #3 of 24
Right now we have:

jamesp
sjt78
pete7
fierce_freak

on board, Anyone else want to join us?

Apr 1, 2006 at 2:05 AM Post #4 of 24
I live in Rochester. I'd be willing to go to the Buffalo area for a meet, or maybe even host one if I could talk my wife into the idea.

Apr 1, 2006 at 4:19 AM Post #5 of 24
Looks like we might get a good showing. We need to start discussing when everyone can get together. Some of us may be attending the national meet so we should avoid that weekend.

Apr 9, 2006 at 1:30 PM Post #7 of 24
Any other WNYer's on these boards?

Apr 28, 2006 at 2:21 AM Post #8 of 24
whats up guys, currently in Amherst during the week for grad school and in rochester on the weekends, also know the salamanca area a bit, being a st. bona alum

May 4, 2006 at 8:01 PM Post #9 of 24
Ok, lets get moving on this meet. First we need to finalize the list of attendees. So if you are still interested in a WNY meet, PM me or Jim (jamesp). Second, we need to agree on a location to meet. This will depend mainly on where people are coming from. Jim and I live in Amherst, but is this a good location for others? Anyway, I wanted to revive this post as the summer is getting closer and people's scheduels will get even more hectic. Thanks.
-Steve

May 11, 2006 at 6:09 AM Post #10 of 24
count me in, i spend most of my time in amherst as well, so that works well for me, but i'm open to almost any location in the area

Jun 22, 2007 at 1:26 PM Post #14 of 24
I've been putting together a list of all the Western NY people. So far I have:

AudioNoob - Rochester
nysulli – Buffalo/Rochester
sjt78 – Amherst
Tom L – Rochester
jamesp – Amherst
fierce_freak – Salamanca
OneMalt – Buffalo
Pete7 – Holley
Mher6 – Canandaigua
Soloz2 - Fillmore
lextek - Farmington

If there is anyone else please let me know. This list will be handy for having local/regional meets and also I plan to attend the Toronto Meet on July 7th. I have invited all the locals that I know of, but if anyone else is interested please let me know.

Jun 25, 2007 at 2:53 PM Post #15 of 24
I am not exactly in western New York, but central NY is not lightyears away either. I am right off of 90 in Utica. I may drive out that way if you guys have a meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back