head-fier caught in the act!
Feb 23, 2006 at 6:39 AM Post #16 of 40
I'm a headphone voyeur HAHAHHHA.

edit: keep your curtains closed.

Feb 23, 2006 at 6:42 AM Post #17 of 40
I'd understand if you were scoping out girls or cops or something, but phones? Not just that but, crud sonys? Hell, at least save the film/space for a decent can.

Feb 23, 2006 at 6:44 AM Post #18 of 40
I can't believe you actually took a picture of a random guy walking down the street.

Weird.

580smile.gif

Feb 23, 2006 at 6:53 AM Post #20 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsteinb88
I saw a random guy wearing portapros in boston last night.
-g

Quick familyman! get the time machine ready and snap this person!!
tongue.gif

Feb 23, 2006 at 6:53 AM Post #21 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by eric343
The girls of HeadPhet didn't help, either.

Oh my. You are so right - that site is so wrong.
beyertatu1.PNG

Poor DT770s.

Feb 23, 2006 at 6:54 AM Post #22 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by asmox
I can't believe you actually took a picture of a random guy walking down the street.

Weird.

580smile.gif

i've done much weirder...

Feb 23, 2006 at 7:15 AM Post #25 of 40
well..... I used to have this big realistic life size rubber mask of jah jah binks, with the big eyes and everything. One of my friends and i used to drive around in my car and pull up to stop lights and he would have the mask on and just stare at other drivers lol or go through the drive through with him yelling "MEESA JAH JAH BINKS, MEESA NEED HELP! MEESA BEING KIDNAPPED!!!" as i would speed away from the order window while smacking him telling him "SHUT IT JAH JAH"... now that was funny, and weird!

Feb 23, 2006 at 7:21 AM Post #27 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by familyman
well..... I used to have this big realistic life size rubber mask of jah jah binks, with the big eyes and everything. One of my friends and i used to drive around in my car and pull up to stop lights and he would have the mask on and just stare at other drivers lol or go through the drive through with him yelling "MEESA JAH JAH BINKS, MEESA NEED HELP! MEESA BEING KIDNAPPED!!!" as i would speed away from the order window while smacking him telling him "SHUT IT JAH JAH"... now that was funny, and weird!

That's more psychotic than wierd.

Feb 23, 2006 at 8:44 AM Post #30 of 40
I'm... Impressed... In an odd sort of way.

If the guy with the portapros was short, skninny, and kind of Chinese looking, he's my old GRT. Aka the only guy I've ever seen wear Portapros. Ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back