looking good

second that

Jan 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM Post #20 of 39
links do not work

Jan 4, 2012 at 6:18 PM Post #22 of 39
Wow, that's one heck of a bump.
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 4, 2012 at 6:35 PM Post #23 of 39
While we're on the subject, can we get some new links?

Jan 5, 2012 at 10:08 AM Post #24 of 39
You can try messaging the OP as it looks like he's been online recently.

Jan 7, 2012 at 1:50 AM Post #25 of 39
Wow ...6+ years!!!

Okies, bad news is, is that the original jpeg(s) are somewhere, on some DVD, in some box, in some stack at my storage facility. The good news is that I have all the original stock photos I used to create the wallpaper on my backup drive at the house. So if you guys are still interested, I'll create a contemporary version and kick it out as soon as possible.  I can keep the links alive indefinitely now at my website on SmugMug.  I hope the wallpaper lives up to your expectations. Thanks to ssrock64 for giving me the heads up.

cheers

Jan 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM Post #26 of 39

Quote:
Wow ...6+ years!!!

Okies, bad news is, is that the original jpeg(s) are somewhere, on some DVD, in some box, in some stack at my storage facility. The good news is that I have all the original stock photos I used to create the wallpaper on my backup drive at the house. So if you guys are still interested, I'll create a contemporary version and kick it out as soon as possible.  I can keep the links alive indefinitely now at my website on SmugMug.  I hope the wallpaper lives up to your expectations. Thanks to ssrock64 for giving me the heads up.

cheers

Excellent!  I'm sure the wallpaper will look great.

Jan 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM Post #27 of 39
links are dead, i cannot see your awesome works of art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back