Head-Fi Wallpaper
Jun 6, 2005 at 6:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

mektarus

500+ Head-Fier
I remember seeing a couple of different versions of wallpaper of the Head-Fi logo a while back but now I can't find them anywhere. Anyone know where they are?

Jun 6, 2005 at 6:59 PM Post #4 of 16
You bet!

smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 6, 2005 at 7:48 PM Post #5 of 16
The Miro one is nice! Lots of symbolism: white-black as in left and right. Several dimensions. An impression of 3D and multilayering.

Jun 6, 2005 at 8:15 PM Post #6 of 16
Nice wallpapers. Too bad none of them are big enough for my screen without stretching horizontally (I'm running 1920 x 1200 resolution). I'll see how they look with black on either side so I don't need to stretch them.

Jun 6, 2005 at 10:41 PM Post #8 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Glod
The Miro one is nice! Lots of symbolism: white-black as in left and right. Several dimensions. An impression of 3D and multilayering.

Can you make out the Head-Fi text? I sat here for like 15 minutes straight trying to make it out
biggrin.gif

Jun 7, 2005 at 7:41 AM Post #10 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Can you make out the Head-Fi text? I sat here for like 15 minutes straight trying to make it out
biggrin.gif

I actually didn’t have a closer look, but know when you say it. Yeah - there’s text!

3min
I can see the H and the capital F. The i is very subtle and the a I can’t see.

2min later

Oh yes there’s the a and also the e. Nice! Thanks for pointing it out
smily_headphones1.gif

This wallpaper is by this officially installed
icon10.gif

Jun 7, 2005 at 11:43 AM Post #12 of 16
What's so hard to make out about the text on Miro? It took me like 15 seconds. Just look in the areas surrounding those weird shapes near the top center of the screen, instead of the shapes themselves. Head-Fi is written "in relief."

Jun 7, 2005 at 3:22 PM Post #13 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by tennisets
What's so hard to make out about the text on Miro? It took me like 15 seconds. Just look in the areas surrounding those weird shapes near the top center of the screen, instead of the shapes themselves. Head-Fi is written "in relief."

Miro makes my brain hurt. Didn't someone post something here before about women being able to grasp spatial absences better than men?

Jun 7, 2005 at 10:35 PM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Miro makes my brain hurt. Didn't someone post something here before about women being able to grasp spatial absences better than men?

I'd believe it. I can trace each individual letter, but I can't see it as a whole. I can't even see two letters at the same time, except "Fi." Then again, I can't do those 3D things where you stare at the page and an image pops out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back