Head-Fi...The Soap Opera
Mar 4, 2006 at 2:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Ingo

Headphoneus Supremus
I think we should all colaborate on a script for a head-fi soap. Here's a little sample:

"My dear, you have broken my heart. I can't stand the thought of you wearing BOSE Triports when you know quite well there's better cans out there in that price range!"

"I'm so sorry, it's just that the man at the generic chain electronics store hypnotized me and I can't listen to anything else!"

Mar 4, 2006 at 2:23 AM Post #2 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ingo

"My dear, you have broken my heart. I can't stand the thought of you wearing BOSE Triports when you know quite well there's better cans out there in that price range!"

"I'm so sorry, it's just that the man at the generic chain electronics store hypnotized me and I can't listen to anything else!"

"That person. I knew he had hypnotic powers! We have to rush you over to my friends house. He has some RS-1's which will help clear out that unsightly Bose sound. Hurry! We have very little time left"

Mar 4, 2006 at 2:28 AM Post #3 of 14
head-fi..a soap opera??? you dont even know
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 2:29 AM Post #4 of 14
Seems like lately there has been more ammo for a head-fi Soap Opera than simple stuff like headphones.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 2:31 AM Post #5 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
head-fi..a soap opera??? you dont even know
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sad but true.
tongue.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 2:53 AM Post #6 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoZX
Sad but true.
tongue.gif

isnt this the title of a metallica song or album?

Mar 4, 2006 at 2:55 AM Post #7 of 14
Quote:

That too.
biggrin.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 2:56 AM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

you can't say m3t@llica...[size=xx-small]they might sue you...[/size]

Mar 4, 2006 at 3:44 AM Post #9 of 14
"I've already been there! his RS-1s do nothing for me, i'm in love with airy sound that makes bad recordings sound good!"

Mar 4, 2006 at 5:03 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by jagorev
"Come here, my darling, let me show you my woody."

What kind of Soap Opera are you talking about. That line sounds like it would be more at home in a growns ups movie.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 5:06 AM Post #14 of 14
do a search for any locked or overly long threads . . you'll see incidents of pain, anger, heartbreak, lust, betrayal, yearning, pastry wars, etc. Why make a new script when we got the good crud already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back