Head-fi - the move and the progress?
May 4, 2004 at 8:55 PM Post #16 of 18
Congratulations Jude!

I hereby nominate JMT as interim forum administrator and official Fixer of the Search Function so that you can get some sleep-- well, spend more time with wife & kid, wishing said kid was asleep
smily_headphones1.gif

May 4, 2004 at 9:30 PM Post #17 of 18
fyrfytrhoges-
so let me get this straight, it's ok for you to say what you want to me, but not vice versa? that's complete bull. if you can make a smartass comment to me, I have every right to make one back to you--so consider this as me having the balls to say it to your face. did you honestly think you'd have a smartass post like you did and expect me not to say anything back?

again, I wasn't "whining"-- I was simply stating my frustration with the situation, which is what many of us do on this board with regard to alot of different things (customer service from vendors, spending alot of money on a pair of cans that we find out aren't worth it, so on and so forth).

so let's just be fair with regard to making comments to one another. me telling you to f off is a little harsh compared to your original comment to me, so for that I should probably have had a more "equal" response.

how'z about "I know you are, but what am I?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back