Head-Fi Talks New Headphones At CES 2012 With Tekzilla!
Jan 26, 2012 at 3:42 AM Post #18 of 28
Yea im interested in this new line of phillips to. So im guessing the only person who has heard them here is jude and the guy from innerfidelity?  Would you guys say the downtown sounds better than the sony zx700 ? also are the uptowns worth the extra cash?

Jan 26, 2012 at 9:19 AM Post #19 of 28
The "...collective psyche of Head-Fi"...???

Jan 30, 2012 at 10:40 PM Post #21 of 28
I can't wait to see the first Philips CitiScape Downtown vs Audio-Technica M50 thread!   
popcorn.gif

Feb 3, 2012 at 11:33 AM Post #22 of 28
Enjoyed the interview on headphones, but even more, I had never heard of tekzilla before.
I love it, they are my type of techie geek!  I've set my SageTV recording system to download the new teckzilla podcasts daily now.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Feb 5, 2012 at 6:25 PM Post #23 of 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

1. V-MODA Crossfade M-80 (white)

Was about to order myself a pair of crossfade v-80 until i saw the white. Those look sooo sweet! Anyone know the date on the white release??? Maybe ill hold off untill then.

Feb 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM Post #24 of 28
Quote:
Was about to order myself a pair of crossfade v-80 until i saw the white. Those look sooo sweet! Anyone know the date on the white release??? Maybe ill hold off untill then.

White headphones are sort of tacky, look nice but are just eh, besides the sound on the M-80s is too good to wait! I can wait to see how the DT1350s will stack up, decided to get these next and then the Amperiors when the price is no longer 350$!

Feb 9, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #25 of 28
It's a shame that such a well-informed segment couldn't have appeared on a more mainstream show.  I really enjoyed the back and forth more than the typical head-fi or innerfidelity one man plus camera videos that I'm used to.  I know it sounds weird, but it makes a person seem less "crazy" when there is someone there that they have to convince.  Really enjoyable video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back