Head-Fi RS-1 Audition
May 23, 2003 at 2:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Canman

Headphoneus Supremus
OK this is for everyone who wants to try Grado RS-1 Headphones but doesn't have access to a pair to listen to. So what I am going to do is have a free audition for the first five Head-fiers to respond. The way its going to work is I will ship the headphones to the first person on the list. That person will ship the headphones in the same box via INSURED priority mail to the next person on the list and so on. I trust my fellow can lovers but I don't want to get burned, so this audition is only open to members with good feedback on the buy/sell page.

You get to enjoy the phones for 4 days before you have to send them to the next person on the list. This way you have enough time to get familiar with them and see if they are the kind of phones that you groove to.

At the end of this trial period I will offer these headphones for sale. So I ask anyone who auditions these to please baby them and keep them in the mint condition that they are in.

Respond on this thread! That way my private message box won't go nuts.

Enjoy the music,
--Brian

#1 on list is Minya
#2 on list is GtecX
#3 Pikawel
#4 Rizumu
#5 Sonicthewebhog

All spots are filled for now!

May 23, 2003 at 3:14 AM Post #2 of 21
i'd like to be on the list but i've never sold anything in the for sale forum. actually when i get around to it though i was gonna put up my ety 4p's and some minidisc players up for sale.

too bad i don't have sweet sources or amps.

May 23, 2003 at 3:19 AM Post #3 of 21
I'd like to be on the list but I've only bought / sold maybe four times. They were transactions including:

DT-770 Pro (traded for a TA and some money)
ATH-A9X (bought)
ATH-W100 (bought and sold through here)
ATH-A1000 (sold on here)
Grado SR-80's (sold on here)
AT-HA2 (sold on here - forgot about this :p)

And I've got a pending purchase which will remain top frickin' secret until I'm sure it's happening. (it's not nearly as cool as it sounds)

http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/searc...der=descending - a link to my feedback stuffs

May 23, 2003 at 3:38 AM Post #5 of 21
Count me in on the list please!!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

May 23, 2003 at 4:38 AM Post #9 of 21
Kick-ass. I think this is an awesome idea and I can't wait to hear the RS-1's!!

May 23, 2003 at 4:41 AM Post #10 of 21
Maybe we could audition the Orpheus next :)drools
smily_headphones1.gif
. But unfortunately, I doubt that's gonna happen.

May 23, 2003 at 5:50 AM Post #13 of 21
Hooray for Canman! Talk about winning friends and influencing people FAST on head-fi
tongue.gif

May 23, 2003 at 7:10 AM Post #14 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by pikawel
Kick-ass. I think this is an awesome idea and I can't wait to hear the RS-1's!!

I'm psyched too. Thanks for being so generous Canman. This is going to be sweet
smily_headphones1.gif

May 23, 2003 at 11:22 AM Post #15 of 21
Damn I missed out. That's what I get for spending some time with my wife last night.
tongue.gif

This is a great thing your doing Canman, similar to what PianoBlack did awhile back with her W100's. It takes an amazing amount of trust to do something like this, especially considering your relatively new in these parts. My hats off to you.

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back